• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the usual tax on 1s?

No more than a half eaten slice of pizza.

half+eaten+pizza+1.JPG

They usually cost you both your legs.

Mostly the reason why you see people who have em, but don't wear em.

Honestly right now.. If you do wanna catch a seller's eye ..700$+ for authentic pairs. I don't think 500$ is even in the mind of resellers...

No one is even getting their DS Authentic pair for 500$.. If anything they're lucky! I'm not saying it's worth 700$ I'm saying resellers don't even consider 500$ in their mind

The reason I ask is I had a huge argument with this kid who said royals were selling for $400-$450 "street meetup price" - I told him royals are now worth $600+ but you could possibly get lucky and find them for $550. He then told me I'm an idiot and blah blah...

I'm just curious what others think as well. They were selling for $400 in October. I wouldn't sell mine for $600 if someone offered me it for them.

Thanks guys.

No more than a half eaten slice of pizza.

half+eaten+pizza+1.JPG

I think I recently followed you on twitter bro, unless someone has like 30 1's as their AVI that looks just like your pics lol

for the folks going after the soleheaven restock.  you do realize you're paying around $230 usd for each pair, right

for the folks going after the soleheaven restock.  you do realize you're paying around $230 usd for each pair, right
I think VAT is removed when shipping overseas.

So I'm pretty sure it goes down to 108 pounds ($181). But international shipping to North America is 12 pounds, $21, bringing the total to $202.

is soleheaven slow for everyone else also? ive tried adding stuff to my cart for a few days now and it lags on all my computers 

I think VAT is removed when shipping overseas.

So I'm pretty sure it goes down to 108 pounds ($181). But international shipping to North America is 12 pounds, $21, bringing the total to $202.
i dunno.  i was playing around just now....
it does deduct VAT (20%), but you have to reach a certain amount for free shipping.

You need 115 pounds for free international shipping. I haven't looked at the site so I dunno if there's an item that cost 7 pounds.

115 pounds = 193USD

You need 115 pounds for free international shipping. I haven't looked at the site so I dunno if there's an item that cost 7 pounds.

115 pounds = 193USD
and thats the catch!!   trying to find something to add to the cart before successfully checking out.

someone suggested getting on the site 15 minutes early and adding something random to your cart, then adding whatever shoe you're going for when they drop!  good idea?!  i guess, i just see this being a major disappointment with so many eyes on this release.

I was really close to go but driving killing me.. coming SouthBay is not fun.

Yea I wasn't going to go either but last min decided to go just for the reason of looking for royals. Yea South Bay is a bit far. I came from sf wasn't too bad

Need opinions. Are 01 Breds worth buying or should I just stick with my 2013s. I'm a little worried about how long the 01s will last me compared to the 2013s.

Back
Top Bottom