Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yah I mean I want royals, but I really want DS. I did get a second pair of foams at retail from a raffle, so I guess in reality I paid about $310 for each pair of foams if I want to think of it like that.

So this pair of royals would be 270 (cost to me) with the 40 cash he is offering. I think his shoes are worth that if he had the box and stuff, but he says he only has the extra laces and the shoes. It will come with the replacement box shown.

Gahhh....essentially paying 270 for royals I don't mind beating around. If I pay the 600 DS price I'm going to be very careful with them...and there is something to be said for wearing shoes and not having to worry about them.

Yah I mean I want royals, but I really want DS. I did get a second pair of foams at retail from a raffle, so I guess in reality I paid about $310 for each pair of foams if I want to think of it like that.

So this pair of royals would be 270 (cost to me) with the 40 cash he is offering. I think his shoes are worth that if he had the box and stuff, but he says he only has the extra laces and the shoes. It will come with the replacement box shown.

Gahhh....essentially paying 270 for royals I don't mind beating around. If I pay the 600 DS price I'm going to be very careful with them...and there is something to be said for wearing shoes and not having to worry about them.

see exactly my point. If you pay $600. you are gonna be very careful with them. $600 is a lot to most people especially on some jordans that arent real leather :lol:

he wont budge on the $40? try somehow to get some more out of him. i think if you are gonna beat the royals might as well get em. the upper is good. soles are fine too minus being used in general.

just my opinion

talkimbout dem restocks, when are we guessing at this point?  Tomorrow, saturday, today?  Suspense is killin me.

talkimbout dem restocks, when are we guessing at this point?  Tomorrow, saturday, today?  Suspense is killin me.

shadows aint restocking bro

and no idea but they did just announce that those yeezy foams are re-releasing at 7PM Est tomorrow

shadows aint restocking bro

and no idea but they did just announce that those yeezy foams are re-releasing at 7PM Est tomorrow
i would think, especially now that people are aware of what is coming, that they would do it at a dirrerent time then the saturday drop, since traffic to the site will already be heavy.  but who knows, maybe they are ready for it this time.

now i'm thinking the restock is going to happen tomorrow at 7pm EDT, which is NOT a good time for me, of course.

Last edited:
The all red AJ1's are showing up on some pre-sell sites. I guess that means we will have a release date soon? They kinda growing on me. I'd swap the laces for white though.

The all red AJ1's are showing up on some pre-sell sites. I guess that means we will have a release date soon? They kinda growing on me. I'd swap the laces for white though.
i think RD is 6/28 but not 100% sure yet.

Shout out to the homies for convincing me to cop the "Struggle Toes" :lol:

Grey lace swap made me like them even more :smokin

Real shout out goes to my fellow NTer who tossed me these for $100 shipped. :nthat: my dude greatly appreciate the alley oop :nthat:

Last edited:
Shout out to the homies for convincing me to cop the "Struggle Toes" :lol:

Grey lace swap made me like them even more :smokin

Real shout out goes to my fellow NTer who tossed me these for $100 shipped. :nthat: my dude greatly appreciate the alley oop :nthat:

WHAT!?!?!

what did this dude contact me. woulda easily bought those for that price. my size too :smh: :smh: :smh:

im mad now :lol: SRS :x

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

:wow: $100!? Now that's an NT hook up :pimp:
Even if they were bought with an employee discount, you got the better purchase.

(Estimated breakdown)
Online: $140 + tax + with shipping or free shipping = between $151-$162

Employee: 30% discount = between $105-$107 with tax in store.

You: between $90 -- $93 + $7 -- $10 for shipping = $100, Greatest buy of the year.

Back
Top Bottom