Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah, there was a NTer who made a deal to buy royals from someone who ordered royals but the guy ended up receiving Grapes. i thought it was a lie since the guy was giving him a decent deal so i thought he made up a stupid lie to get more money from someone else :lol:

I been looking for months. Finally just wanted to have a legit pair without hunting ebay and sifting through the garbage fakes. Paid market rate and will sell off some shoes I don't wear to cover them.

I been looking for months. Finally just wanted to have a legit pair without hunting ebay and sifting through the garbage fakes. Paid market rate and will sell off some shoes I don't wear to cover them.
That's what I did months ago and don't regret it one bit.. Congrats!

Selling off the last of supplies for some Blk/Gold 1s but Banneds and Royals have me thinking otherwise. May pull an airthompson airthompson and make these:

Though I know many would find that sacrilegious.

^^^ those would be bad. Still mad the Barons had nubuck. Those were about to be Neutral Greys. I may make some reverse Blk/Reds w those red pairs coming out.

^^^ those would be bad. Still mad the Barons had nubuck. Those were about to be Neutral Greys. I may make some reverse Blk/Reds w those red pairs coming out.

You had these in mind, right? I've been trying to figure out how to make 'em as well.
or

I just want some na high unc 1's

Don't we all...I almost pulled the trigger on the AJKOs but decided to be patient.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried AglitItaly leather laces on their Jordan1s? Saw a pic of them and they look dope, especially on the breds. Thinking of copping some andJust wondering if anyone knows the lace length for the 1s

the shoes in my sig are strictly going for royals now :lol:

i remember how many people wanted volts so i better move em quick. i dont want to pay $600 for royals but w/e

Yah neither did I, but you know what I spent enough time looking for a good deal to the point where it was counter productive. I have a ton of shoes I don't wear, so whatever. I think once the restock royals was a failure I just decided it was time.

like i told you in PM, congrats brah. im happy for you :lol: SRS

i hope ill join you soon. either that or if i somehow find 2 legit pair of bred 1's for $300 a piece then id have to pass on the royals but since that wont happen onto the royals hopefully.

Man I don't even know where to look for Royals. Been trying eBay and I see nothing in a 10.5, Craigslist turns up nothing, Facebook groups suck so far. Flight club doesn't have my size. I have no clue.

Just do it already hahaha. I know one thing is for sure. I got good at spotting fake royals instantly 
nerd.gif

The prices people are getting took for fakes is just sad. Then when I was searching IG, I see this poor guy telling everyone about how his girl bought him royals. Didn't have the heart to tell him they were fake...

These fakes have to stop...it's ridiculous. They are not even supposed to enter the country, so not sure how they are getting here.

like i told you in PM, congrats brah. im happy for you :lol: SRS

i hope ill join you soon. either that or if i somehow find 2 legit pair of bred 1's for $300 a piece then id have to pass on the royals but since that wont happen onto the royals hopefully.

do it!!!! its waiting on you !!!!!

BTW im still looking for an 2013 OG 1 box that can fit a size 11. if anyone can help me out please hit me up. i need one for my breds since my original box got destroyed. I know im not gonna find an actual bred 1 box but im just gonna remove the tag. i hate keeping it in a regular jordan box.

Back
Top Bottom