Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man I was on the hunt for my first pair of breds for the longest. Most people were asking for $450+ but I was sure I could find them at a better price. I was starting to feel like I would never find a good deal so I was about to pay $450 for a pair when I just had the urge to do a quick check on eBay for my size and lo and behold someone posted one for $220 vnds. I already knew they were legit as soon as I seen them after spending countless hours beforehand looking and pics of the real and fake ones. Now im just a happy lil camper waiting for my package like its Christmas.

Man I was on the hunt for my first pair of breds for the longest. Most people were asking for $450+ but I was sure I could find them at a better price. I was starting to feel like I would never find a good deal so I was about to pay $450 for a pair when I just had the urge to do a quick check on eBay for my size and lo and behold someone posted one for $220 vnds. I already knew they were legit as soon as I seen them after spending countless hours beforehand looking and pics of the real and fake ones. Now im just a happy lil camper waiting for my package like its Christmas.
Feel this way with Royals. Can't get a non lube price man. Im watching and waiting tho 

Not sure if this is a noob question but does anyone here trust buying off of kixify? I'm seeing good prices but I'm just wondering if it's all GM pairs on there.

You can usually get a good deal if you go to a sneaker con or any other sneaker event. I got my breds for $300 ds without the box.

Haven't been to a sneaker event in years. Might have to hit the next official one that hits NY and scope the scene just went to ebay to check for Royals $900 or best offer 
mean.gif

Never purchased. Was thinking of throwing stuff up there. Ebay fees are brutal. 
Which is why I don't understand these guys pricing at $400 on there. I've hit them up privately and tell em $350 (with verified paypal) outside of feebay and they say no. I don't get it.

Not sure if this is a noob question but does anyone here trust buying off of kixify? I'm seeing good prices but I'm just wondering if it's all GM pairs on there.

I've purchased a legit pair of CDP 1s off Kixify. Just make sure to get tagged photos, do a legit check, and never pay as gift.

I'm ******* with them from those pics. I might be grabbing these.

Although, as mentioned when they first popped up; a gum sole would've done wonders here.

Last edited:
These resell prices make me feel so grateful to have gotten the Big 3 at retail! But they are also killing my hopes of doubling up and therefore discouraging my constant wearing of them! Still haven't brought myself to wearing my black/reds

I have two Bred's 94 and Banned from outlets. I really just want Royals at a decent price. Resell is crazy. I want to do no more than $300 but I'm dreaming lol

I've listed multiple pairs on Kixify. 1 sale on some old mids... Tons of views but nobody buys. Also a lot of trade offers.

On Kixify there's people posting screenshots of order confirmations from NDC,FTL,FNL, ect. as well as "guaranteed pairs" of newest releases. Can't really do that on ebay. But Just like ebay, you gotta watch out for scammers. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom