• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You got a second pair!? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
you guys think it'll be difficult buying the royal ko's? don't rly see too much hype for them. (which is good)

not sure if srs
laugh.gif

Concords are beautiful and i got them from NDC so unlike majority of others with fakes and buying up fakes and how hard it is. Im keeping them and i also got the lows.

Im just trying to clear some stock and keep w/e else that isnt worth much like steel X's which ill eventually wear and some other stuff. Trying to double up on royals at the moment but ive got other stuff to buy too
mean.gif
Def keep the Concords bro.. and I would likely do the same with the Space Jams especially if you can complete the set when Columbias come around. As for Gammas, im not too attached to the colorway so IMO I would sell to help doubling up on Royals.

where did you see this?

I'm hurt Zyzz. You can't take my word at face value? :frown:

13 lows came from the jb calendar that went to the mom pop pinnacle accounts

hare 7 
the new 7 that was in the pic with the hare 7

3 new colorways of 7's

all the things from the footlocker au calendar

theres some 11 samples floating that could go into production 

strong possibility another run of charcoal 7's 

chicago 1 og and metallic pack 1 og's are 2015 too

alot of 16 samples are floating but thats more for 2016 

So good. So so good :pimp:

^ Me too, i almost had someone trade me a DS pair for DS royals, but he changed his mind last minute.. 
mean.gif

coldcity coldcity
:pimp:
Some red suede XX1's and Ferrari 14's would be a nice touch to that red collection [emoji]128077[/emoji]

bro ive been looking for red suede xx1's ds sz 12 for YEARS ... cant find em... im prbly getting the rari xiv since they are chi exclusive this weekend & i have the spizike vi coming in the mail to add to the red collection :pimp:

nothing pictured is ds :wink:

Last edited:
guess ill toss in my humblebrag too since thats the thing to do :lol:

red collection is steadly growing but you see who's at the top of the mountain :pimp:

red octobers must be above those 1's...
i kid i kid

ive come to the conclusion that i dont have the balls to off the amount of stuff needed to get those so ive moved on ... id miss A LOT of what id NEED to off mainly banned 1's & db vi

Last edited:
bro ive been looking for red suede xx1's ds sz 12 for YEARS ... cant find em... im prbly getting the rari xiv since they are chi exclusive this weekend & i have the spizike vi coming in the mail to add to the red collection
pimp.gif

nothing pictured is ds
wink.gif
Nike Chicago is getting 350 pairs of those rari's ( info from the outlet thread) 

Back
Top Bottom