Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks! These are the first time I've seen them in person and the leather is buttery.
And they only get better every time you wear them :wink: Congrats again on the LM set pick up. How much did you get them for?

Sort of regret selling of my size 9 VNDS set, and my DS set.

I might re-cop later down the road[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
And they only get better every time you wear them :wink: Congrats again on the LM set pick up. How much did you get them for?

Sort of regret selling of my size 9 VNDS set, and my DS set.

I might re-cop later down the road[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

750$ shipped. Tried to get to 700$ but my negotiation skills are lacking haha.

Y'all tempting me to reactivate my social media with these steals. I ain't tryna open up them can of worms y'all lol.

Y'all tempting me to reactivate my social media with these steals. I ain't tryna open up them can of worms y'all lol.

I bought em on eBay

They look good, some creasing and a few scuffs on the heel but still great for $200

Last edited:
Bred kos showed from jimmy jazz. May or may not have mold. Can't really tell if the slight whiteness is mold or from the box/paper

VNDS Sz 9 Black Toes $320 a good price? Need some insight from NT members before I pull the trigger
Without pics, sort of hard to say if it is, but going off of thinking they were barely worn, it's not a bad price for that size.

Back
Top Bottom