• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

If these are the BANNED 1's for 2016

How are the Bred 1's gonna be for 2016???

or am I confused?
This release got you trippin that you can't even understand your CWs no more
laugh.gif

They should have given those stickers and pins out to everyone who put in raffles.

It would have made the salt a lot less bitter at catching L's :lol:

I would have been satisfied with them.

Last edited:

Mailman just delivered these Shanghai's a few minutes ago. Wasn't expecting these until Monday. I Struck out on on today's release but after looking at these in hand, I guess it's not a complete SADDERDAY after all for me.
That is a true consolation prize rite there
happy.gif

it's a trip,, i was out of town for work all week,, not able to do any raffles,, didn't now it was a drawing process till yesterday,, was expecting to take the L this morning while at work,, jumped on snkrs app entered the raffle,,,, GOT EM[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:

Finally got a chance to lace them up! Gonna break them out tomorrow. Thinking of getting that leather conditioner babyjs23 babyjs23 . Have you used it on any remastered 1's?

Last edited:
If anyone has or spots a size 10 for a nice price (let's say slightly under $300), hit me up. Hoping the karma for copping for my friend and striking out for myself comes full circle.

Finally got a chance to lace them up! Gonna break them out tomorrow. Thinking of getting that leather conditioner babyjs23 babyjs23 . Have you used it on any remastered 1's?

I actually used it on my CM's and really made the leather more softer and added a little shine that wasn't too overbearing, but I ended up selling them. :wow:

Last edited:
I know which Shiekh you're talking about.  In one of DammnDee's Vlogs, he spotted the $99 Metallics at Memorial City.

Might head there tmrw to see if they got my size in those LOL

got em from greenspoint but yes memorial and others have em at 99

$300 seems to be the average resell price on bred 1's...would you guys buy at that price or think it'll go down a bit?

My little collection of remastered 1's. 3 pairs of breds in total. Looking to sell one and maybe trade the other for a pair of Royals in May if I'm not as fortunate as I was for this release. 

Last edited:

My little collection of remastered 1's. 3 pairs of breds in total. Looking to sell one and maybe trade the other for a pair of Royals in May if I'm not as fortunate as I was for this release. 
You're gonna need to add some cash for a pair of Royals, fam. 

It will be extremely difficult to trade for them straight up. 

I'm thinking about scooping up a pair of those Metallic 1s now that I have officially taken an L from this Bred 1 release.........them cats are still sitting like a statue out there in stores.

Couple of Sneaker YouTubers have already spotted the Metallics dropping down to $99 at some places
Dope shoe, totally worth the price. 

Back
Top Bottom