Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got these last week, dead stock without red laces or original box for $40 off let go app :lol:

Now to keep or to trade [emoji]129300[/emoji] :nerd:

Last edited:
They were up for like a month, I randomly downloaded it. It was some older white lady :lol:

Who got size 11 bred 1 2013 box they don't need tho, holla

somebody hit a lick, then transferred the comeup to you while feeling like they won on a "free" $40

(only realistic standard story i could think of) :lol:

edit* random old white lady works too, ha

Last edited:
Just downloaded let go and offered someone $100 bucks for some sneakers they had for $500

Making the assumption everyone that sells stuff here is desperate

I didn't make the offer, she didn't know what they were just listed as Nike air size 11

Of course I noticed right away they were Jordan 1s

Quote:
Got these last week, dead stock without red laces or original box for $40 off let go app
laugh.gif

Now to keep or to trade [emoji]129300[/emoji]
nerd.gif
where do yall find these deals on the app.... all i see are pink yeezys and 3/10 condition flight 45s

Shoes wise, ice never found a steal

Jersey wise, back in the day I use to flourish finding champion authentics and game worn jerseys for next to nothing

Yep, I had no intention of selling em and I just wanted to keep the other pair on ice until the first ones would get beat into the ground. That plan didn't last at all :rofl: I have so many 1s itd take too long to get to the point where the 1st pair would look that beat to where I wouldn't rock em on a regular basis.

After wearing mine I'm thinking of grabbing a second pair. Would only pay retail tho so it would have to be a restock

That's funny I got my 85 royals off the let go app for $40 a couple weeks ago. People sleep on that app lol

Last edited:
Took L's last weekend in raffles and online for the 2016 Breds, but thanks to a friend I was about to acquire these 2013s for retail

Metallics are zen

Bout to throw shadows in the rotation and start wearing my blk / whts and gyms reds, then gonna Unds my remastered pairs later in the year

Back
Top Bottom