• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ready for these black toes fam..

really messed up my 1 lineup & traded away my Chis when the TDs dropped
ohwell.gif

Never screenshotted my order ever. I'm pissed right now. They said they can't intercept the order and have to wait til they get back to Memphis, then they will ship back. I'm pretty sure I'll never get these now

Never screenshotted my order ever. I'm pissed right now. They said they can't intercept the order and have to wait til they get back to Memphis, then they will ship back. I'm pretty sure I'll never get these now
Wow that's some crap you're dealing with.  Hoping Nike will come thru and make it right for you.

This happened to me with the Jordan 11 Gum Bottoms, but instead of Nike it was Champs. The reason they returned mine was because the ups driver, that day, was new and didn't know which floor the sneakers were suppose to be delivered too.  So long story short, they returned the sneakers and were not able to send them back and just gave me a $15 gift card for the issue.  Hope your situation turns out better than mine.

Last edited:
Somehow I didn't visit this thread all day but haven't been on much but seen these posts just now.

To every single one of you who said something on IG And took a minute out of you day to reply on here, I greatly appreciate it.

As much as some people are annoying, trolls, and hate, good to know we got some good people on here still especially in the best thread on NT.

God bless you guys [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

#AJ1FAM

Hope your lady is doing ok. Be strong for her.

Dez Bryant got a package and those Rev SBB's are looking nice on the Dinner table! 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Word of caution-I put some wilsons leather conditioner on my banneds. The toebox looked discolored immediately. Looked like it was going to stain, but then it dried up and looked fine.

Word of caution-I put some wilsons leather conditioner on my banneds. The toebox looked discolored immediately. Looked like it was going to stain, but then it dried up and looked fine.
yea thats the way they are which is weird i freaked out a little bit because first day i wore them they got dirty on the upper so i cleaned them up with jason markk and they bled so bad i used the softest brush to and i always take care of my sneakers when cleaning them so i was like what the hell? But they turned out alright red dye got on the stiching on the midsole though little bit.

Back
Top Bottom