Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Extremely random, but anyone watch Fastlane tonight? What was Roman Reigns wearing?

Some SFB's

15cm-side.png

I think you guys are right with the SFB's. I also thought they were Balenciaga's but now i think they were SFB's.

My 2013 shadows are comfortable

My 2013 beat to death Breds were comfortable as **** too

Y'all fragile as hell. Seriously. I've worn 2013 pairs for 12+ hours a day walking and what not and never had issues
so right.
Only 1s I have problems with are the Barons because they hurt my pinkeytoe after longer walks. But even that wouldn´t been an issue if they were half size up. I have yet to wear my 2016 pairs, but I have never had problems in 2016 1s comfort wise.

me three....been watching this eBay auction for $128 shipped for what seems like forever now. tryna stay patient to see if i can land a pair for less than that.
 Be patient! I wanted the metallic blue 1's for months but absolutely knew they'd drop to at least $100-120, same for the yin yang pack. I picked up the metallics for $49 when they hit the factory store during f&f event which was awesome!

Yeah I'm definitely waiting for those to hit outlets or nike clearance. I want a pair, but not for anything over 120.

@TR23   Size 10.5, but sold already, too good of a deal. I was debating for awhile to see if i wanted to buy them to resell since BT 1's were still selling at $250+ especially DS, but ive already got too many shoes sitting around i have to deal with already

Anybody know any preorder sites that have the new love mids? Over in the New Love release thread we are low on info. I've checked most preorder sites but they don't have any info on retail. I'm going with its just going to be QS on the 18th.

Anybody know any preorder sites that have the new love mids? Over in the New Love release thread we are low on info. I've checked most preorder sites but they don't have any info on retail. I'm going with its just going to be QS on the 18th.

lol yeah im OP and havent found anything other than the initial articles that announced em at the end of february. not even sure if the RD is right...

Back
Top Bottom