Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude tried to buy these off my feet at the barbershop for $100.

Told him I'm good and he say how much do I expect to get for used shoes?

It's a trip how people view the resell market when they're outside of the loop.
laugh.gif
Sneakerheads are just notorious lowballers, everyone thinks they can get a steal. I posted some 4 oreos almost DS and someone offered me $80, said the same thing, that they were worn so he wasn't paying over that. 

The whole dislike for lowballers is always funny to me because it's so relative.

We want the best deal possible as customers and the most money we can get when selling. That's just what it is, if that number isn't right then just tell them folks to keep moving :lol:

Sneakerheads are just notorious lowballers, everyone thinks they can get a steal. I posted some 4 oreos almost DS and someone offered me $80, said the same thing, that they were worn so he wasn't paying over that. 

Tell me about it I got offered 100$ for my OVO 10s worn once and rejected the offer and the guy got all upset just because they were worn and who's going to pay me what I want for used shoes but people like that I just tell them to **** off they piss me off lol

I don't even bother to respond. If i sell a show i always post the price for way higher then i actually want so that i can usually hit inside the ballpark price. I'm not a resller and have never made a profit off of a shoe, and i do my research, i check ebay/stockx/goat/FB groups and see what the average price is. I don't mind lowballers, comes with the territory, just like resellers, but i don't understand why some people feel like they'll get lucky. Ultimate lowballer story, posted some shoes on a fb group, literally was giving them away, most of the where 8/10 condition, it was either pick up or i was going to give to goodwill. Some kid messages me and asks me to drop them off to him on the other side of town. I couldn't believe it actually, had to ask him to make sure he was asking the right question 3 times.
Tell me about it I got offered 100$ for my OVO 10s worn once and rejected the offer and the guy got all upset just because they were worn and who's going to pay me what I want for used shoes but people like that I just tell them to **** off they piss me off lol
Yea, i don't mind testing the waters for an offer, but **** man if i post up something for $200 don't message me $40. ******* roshes cost more then $40

Yeah, but at the same time I had a dude listing Bait Vanquish GL3s for $100 obo + ship, who rejected my offers of $85 & $90 + shipping before I just ponied up the list price. So some peeps just use obo for no reason at all, lol

when I post stuff for sale I straight type a rant in the listing stating if you don't understand the value of the items listed do not contact me

it's gotten that bad

low ballers act as if you have to take their "offer" and hit you up multiple upon multiple times

when I post stuff for sale I straight type a rant in the listing stating if you don't understand the value of the items listed do not contact me

it's gotten that bad

low ballers act as if you have to take their "offer" and hit you up multiple upon multiple times

Sure, but if you use "Or Best Offer" in your listing and you reject offers 10% below the listing, what's the point, lol

My best sale was back in 2015 after the Chicago came out with NA. Posted my 2012 Chicago up for sale. Some kid copped them and was happy. I walked away with $240 thinking dam I got thos much for these... This is unreal. Later me messages me and says he wants his money back because he thought they were 2015's. I just laughed. I said dude my post says the year and I posted plenty of pics. Thats on you I didnt try to scam no one lol. Its actually funny since I took this last shot saying good bye to my shoes as he was looking at them:

Last edited:
I don't even bother to respond. If i sell a show i always post the price for way higher then i actually want so that i can usually hit inside the ballpark price. I'm not a resller and have never made a profit off of a shoe, and i do my research, i check ebay/stockx/goat/FB groups and see what the average price is. I don't mind lowballers, comes with the territory, just like resellers, but i don't understand why some people feel like they'll get lucky. Ultimate lowballer story, posted some shoes on a fb group, literally was giving them away, most of the where 8/10 condition, it was either pick up or i was going to give to goodwill. Some kid messages me and asks me to drop them off to him on the other side of town. I couldn't believe it actually, had to ask him to make sure he was asking the right question 3 times.

Yea, i don't mind testing the waters for an offer, but **** man if i post up something for $200 don't message me $40. ******* roshes cost more then $40

I do the same thing man I ****** hate lowballers especially if your selling online they say offer the most ridiculous **** I posted some flu game 12 for 245 DS and some guy messaged he wanted 160 shipped like wtf like damn but this is why I over price my shoes so I like that I won't have to get lowballed so much but I agree we all like a deal but atleast be reasonable

Yeah, but at the same time I had a dude listing Bait Vanquish GL3s for $100 obo + ship, who rejected my offers of $85 & $90 + shipping before I just ponied up the list price. So some peeps just use obo for no reason at all, lol

I know people who do that piss me off if you want to get what your asking them don't put the best offer option but I was asking just for 250 for my OVO 10's and I didn't even have the best offer option and regardless I get messages if I could do 130 or 100 or 175 so even without the best offer they message you with lowballing offers

You know all this talk about lowballers, THE ABSOLUTE WORST LOWBALLER is the one who agrees to a price before meeting up, and then plays dumb and says he doesn't have the cash when you are there in person. I've had this happen before selling some 5's, we agree to a price, i even double check because the price was a little steep to be honest. We meet up and i ask for the cash first, because there was a huge issue with people getting fake $100s around then. Suddenly kid stiffens up, and tells me that he only had half, but since we were already there could we just do the deal. I literally, and i mean like literally, just stood there and stared at him for a couple of mins speechless. Didn't say a word and got in my car and left. 

The thing is they want to lowball you already, but don't have the nerve to do it online, so they figured if they can drag you out that you'll cave in when you see cash. Even if he was short $10 i still would of left, its the ******* principle of the matter.

Last edited:
The worst type of people are the ones on FB local sneaker groups that post something along the lines of "I have 27 dollars right now, who has some steals" like what the hell man. What do you expect.

Repping all you guys, gotta stay sober tonight and finish this paper for finals, but i'm glad i'm not the only who thinks some buyers are absolute ******* morons. I could go on all night but i'm sure the mods would lock this thread quick.

Back on topic though, anyone have issues with the remastered jordans and color bleeding? i just noticed my 2015 chicagos color was rubbing and staining the toebox. wondering if jordan used better paint/dye for the remastered stuff. only remastered 1 i have is the bred, but i haven't worn them yet.

Last edited:
Repping all you guys, gotta stay sober tonight and finish this paper for finals, but i'm glad i'm not the only who thinks some buyers are absolute ******* morons. I could go on all night but i'm sure the mods would lock this thread quick.

Back on topic though, anyone have issues with the remastered jordans and color bleeding? i just noticed my 2015 chicagos color was rubbing and staining the toebox. wondering if jordan used better paint/dye for the remastered stuff. only remastered 1 i have is the bred, but i haven't worn them yet.

2015 chicagos are remastered...

You know all this talk about lowballers, THE ABSOLUTE WORST LOWBALLER is the one who agrees to a price before meeting up, and then plays dumb and says he doesn't have the cash when you are there in person. I've had this happen before selling some 5's, we agree to a price, i even double check because the price was a little steep to be honest. We meet up and i ask for the cash first, because there was a huge issue with people getting fake $100s around then. Suddenly kid stiffens up, and tells me that he only had half, but since we were already there could we just do the deal. I literally, and i mean like literally, just stood there and stared at him for a couple of mins speechless. Didn't say a word and got in my car and left. 

The thing is they want to lowball you already, but don't have the nerve to do it online, so they figured if they can drag you out that you'll cave in when you see cash. Even if he was short $10 i still would of left, its the ******* principle of the matter.

On some real **** that **** has happened to me a ton I hate the guys with a passion, I once had an encounter with the worst lowball ever, when was I used to live in LA me and this guy had agreed to a deal for some bred 11s they were worn 3x I was asking 350 and he told me to meet him up by van nuys and I told him no but he said he would give me extra for gas because his dad didn't wanna drive you south LA and once I went we shook hands we talked and he checked out the shoes and he pulled the cash and he said he only had 190 and said didn't have anymore because he had to pay someone and he was asking his dad if he had extra and his dad coughed up 20 extra and said if I could do 210 and I was like wtf no I got in my car gave the money back and told him y he wasted my time and literally him and his dad were blocking my way and begging to literally do 210 because he's been wanting the Breds 11s and even insisted he would pay the rest the next following week I just said no and left extremely pissed the fact I had drives all the way to the valley from South LA and this was back 2011 before they rereleased never again will I ever do a meet up like that ever since I only do local meet ups

Last edited:
Lol, I wish I had some weathertech floormats on my passenger side of my XTerra today, as I accidentally spilled some sausage and pepper juice on my floormats bringing a big pot of Italian sausages to my hockey rink for our giant tailgate today.
Dude if you are transporting any kind of beefy juice in your car you def need some weathertechs lol

I once spilled like half of quart of 0w-20 motor oil on my passenger side cuz i didnt screw the top all the way

Last edited:

Brah....

i don't get it? so i made a mistake, and i can't name every single jordan 1 model, release date, length and height of the shoe, exact colorway, what serial numbers were issued to the shoe, what boxes they came in, when jordan actually played in them, and all the small details. Dude wtf? now i have some juice head losing his mind too, umm dude lay off that **** man, you've got enough of it in you to slaughter a small herd of elephants

Last edited:

i don't get it? so i made a mistake, and i can't name every single jordan 1 model, release date, length and height of the shoe, exact colorway, what serial numbers were issued to the shoe, what boxes they came in, when jordan actually played in them, and all the small details. Dude wtf? now i have some juice head losing his mind too, umm dude lay off that **** man, you've got enough of it in you to slaughter a small herd of elephants
Hahaha I'm sure he's just having fun with it man, nothing personal. I get it though, sometimes the forums get annoying with people acting like you gotta be at their knowledge level. It can suck to be a noob to this game lol, I'm right there with you. 

I can go on forever about the lowballers. I've sold a few shoes on eBay and I always leave the offer option on because I feel like it's only fair to allow people to send me offers of what they think is fair. Worst decision ever. Just a bunch of idiots trying to rip you off or throw a hail mary and hope for the best. I've literally sent messages back asking people if they were joking. I got an offer for the new OVO 12's for $200 USD. That was just one of many stupid offers, after that I took my listing down, haven't used eBay since, don't plan on it. I go on StockX, accept a bid from a serious buyer and drop it off to UPS. No need to deal with broke day dreamers and window shoppers with too much time on their hands. Total idiots on all these classified sites. I've got plenty of bad stories with Kijiji too, driven out half an hour and came back home with my stuff. I don't use that either any more now that StockX allows Canadian sellers. 

has anyone taken a baby wipe or a wet napkin to their 2016 breds? Looked like a crime scene after wards

Im STILL cleaning and this was the 2nd lysol wipe. :smh:i might wipe again :smh:

1 good thing i noticed it almost seemed lighter for a sec.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom