Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Waiting ... patiently ... for ... April fools day ....

Sneak peak at Wings 1's and other Wings models on display at NikeHQ. Video credit via PO2345 and ChrisSmokes.

I wonder would they make them have removable paint if they came out or just save themselves money

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so down for wings 1s. Since everybody hates them I will appreciate the help. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I always thought the shadows looked like a "locked character" version of royals/breds.....I guess that makes sense hence the name "shadow"

That certainly is true but in 1985, video games didn't have a lot of locked characters and whatnot... That started with the 16 bit era. Cool coincidence though.

Last edited:

Throwback to 2013 me and my homegirl. Messing with filters and the vaporwave aesthetic. Anyone know how to put japanese text in pictures?

To this point though, Baron 1s were a surprisingly difficult cop 3 years ago. A lot of people struck out on NDC/footsites, I was lucky enough to find a pair at my local Nike Store later that Saturday.
I still need to get me a pair of DS Barons. Love the cw and color blocking.

I'm so down for wings 1s. Since everybody hates them I will appreciate the help. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
They not bad. Once we get more pics and details and price ill decide. They designed the wings like the Nouveau but I'm glad they didnt go all the way with the 1 piece toe box. I hated that

U keep it up & alls youll be left with black on black rawhide 1s. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
\
seriously? Lysol wipes? Lysol? THE Lysol?

Baby wipes man, non scented. Thats all you need.

Lysol?

I use Kirkland baby wipes or crep wipes and have no issues.

U keep it up & alls youll be left with black on black rawhide 1s. [emoji]128513[/emoji][/quote]
:rofl: i know i kept swiping and it almost looked like rlly dark brown and im like nah
But why this leather

why would you take lysol wipes to your shoes? do you know how abrasive that stuff is? like, how does that much red coming off not come off to you as some kind of warning sign against using them?

gonna ruin the leather and dye smh, but to each their own, i guess

Y'all out here wiping ones with Lysol wipes? I'm done.

Yall might as well clean your shoes with nail polish if you're using lysol wipes..

I heard cleaning your shoes with Armor All wipes but Lysol????

Lysol wipes!!

Man cop some micro fibers from Home Depot and use some damn water and a tiny amount of soap if needed... my son cleaned his red off with Lysol wipes... those sneakers are ruined.

Y'all out here wiping ones with Lysol wipes? I'm done.

Boy removed half the red on the shoe and said "I might wipe again"

oh lordddddd :lol: dont worry nt I aint wiping more i heed your advice
the ban 1 does start browning if wiped too much
but yknow what i kinda like wiping the excess red if you knawmean, like to remove excess dye, but not like to the point of changing the color, and yea by doin this the leather texture feels slightly stiffer
its my habit since time to time i cleaned my other shoes\
ill try taking on foot 1 day to show what they still look like

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need to get me a pair of DS Barons. Love the cw and color blocking.

I seriously cannot get rid of my barons or my celtics for this exact reason. That black toe colorblocking format cannot be denied. I do believe it is the greatest. Though I'm not too big a fan of the old mold anymore, those 2 must be kept. Hopefully celtics get a remaster but I don't forsee barons getting the same treatment. Wore mine today and just couldn't stop looking down. Those shoes are defintiely a homerun (pun intended)

I seriously cannot get rid of my barons or my celtics for this exact reason. That black toe colorblocking format cannot be denied. I do believe it is the greatest. Though I'm not too big a fan of the old mold anymore, those 2 must be kept. Hopefully celtics get a remaster but I don't forsee barons getting the same treatment. Wore mine today and just couldn't stop looking down. Those shoes are defintiely a homerun (pun intended)

Yeah the quality on that old mold was no bueno.. Honestly, I think the increase in quality was worth the increase in retail price of OG 1s (can't say the same for other retros though).

Back
Top Bottom