• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yall ready for this garbage?

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-New-Top-3-Varsity-Red-Sail-Metallic-Gold-Blackened-Blue.jpg

I was googling clay green ands this popped up and I remember seeing this colorway in this pic

DQZqE27U8AA2SjE.jpg

All the way to the right, 5 down. None of these releases look promising to me except the shadows obviously and the clays. Thats a lot of 1s for them to mess up.

Just came back from LA as I was there all last week. Noticed nobody out there wears jordans. Everyone is in vans and runners essentially. I rolled in my Bred 1s all over and people were staring at me like why am I wearing these.

Is that the feel and consensus out in LA?

Just came back from LA as I was there all last week. Noticed nobody out there wears jordans. Everyone is in vans and runners essentially. I rolled in my Bred 1s all over and

Depends what part of LA you are in, a lot of people rock other stuff rather than Jordan’s but you most likely were breaking necks, you are in one of the biggest hypebeast cities lol

Last edited:
You can get the extra minute with any zip code my dude. Change the location to the zip code posted, select store, check in with code for extra minute then change back to your zip code and stores.
Keeps telling me its Unable to check in

Just came back from LA as I was there all last week. Noticed nobody out there wears jordans. Everyone is in vans and runners essentially. I rolled in my Bred 1s all over and people were staring at me like why am I wearing these.

Depends where you went I guess. If you went to fox hills mall all the workers in that mall wear Jordan’s :lol:

This is false lmao

Lots of ppl wear 1’s in LA and you even see people skating in 1’s

Got it on my main account but not on my new account. Accounts been opened since 2003 if that helps and I've purchased all my 1s on it.

Looking forward to the Shadow 1s. I probably missed it somewhere. However will someone explain to me why my deadstock Black/Red 1s have this glitter like residue to them when they have been in the box and didn't have this before?

Back
Top Bottom