• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^
looks good. i did this as well with a pair of hawks 1s as the donor. i took it to my cobbler tho.. hopefully you sewed AND GLUED the tongues back so that they will LAST!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

'16..
Screenshot_20190102-235907_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190102-235849_Instagram.jpg

The retail comparison. Retail on left. (NOT MY PICS)

Back shape looks to be a key tell. The 1s tend to have that hourglass shape, and those reps seem to be one shape from top to bottom. But other than that, wow that's hard to tell and I wouldn't second guess it if I saw it on feet.

6A26871D-3CC2-4051-9AA2-0F7E61A4B74D.jpeg
Just ordered these Jordan 1 mid top 3 that come out in February I believe had to have them to me they look sexy as hell to go with there big brother Jordan 1 top 3. Can’t wait to rock the hell out of them. I am sure some of you will pass or hate them it’s ok Godbless fam

6A26871D-3CC2-4051-9AA2-0F7E61A4B74D.jpeg
Just ordered these Jordan 1 mid top 3 that come out in February I believe had to have them to me they look sexy as hell to go with there big brother Jordan 1 top 3. Can’t wait to rock the hell out of them. I am sure some of you will pass or hate them it’s ok Godbless fam
couple of tweaks and these would be aiight for mids.
t3ed.jpg

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Nigels. Yay or nay guys? How do yall like them for those who have worn them? How is the quality in your opinions. From pics, they look like the best of 2018 imo. But then again, thats purely based on pics.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Nigels. Yay or nay guys? How do yall like them for those who have worn them? How is the quality in your opinions. From pics, they look like the best of 2018 imo. But then again, thats purely based on pics.
I love them. Quality is fine. Look is good.

Contemplating swapping my Spidey's out for a pair of Bred Toes. That icey sole is holding me back from wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom