Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My local ftl, Champs and FA within a 60ml radius switch from the draw to fcfs. Is there gonna be a good number of these?

Should be .... but hypebeast will bot these up so they can take pics in tubs full of them or with boxes stacked high while they do thier best prison pose

If the hypebeast eat the stock wait two weeks and scoop a pair from the returns

605E9FB0-0A81-4BB4-913D-A8E88DA1F464.jpeg
Today

I am all about OG colorways......... and if I remember correctly, Unions are based off of two OG colorways?

Shadows are too plain/boring to be best anything. "They go with everything" isn't a good reason IMO.

Chicagos / Bred / Black Toes > Royals > everything else

thats a bit of a stretch IMO, Unions are based off of and drew inspiration from 2 OG colorways but in no way are they an OG. Thats like saying Bred Toes are 2 OG colorways of Breds and Black Toes, and even then those are more closer to 2 OG's than the Unions did with their rendition.

I feel like if you're gonna talk about top AJ1's, you gotta separate by the list by top OG colorways, and the top new retro colorway or collabs

Anyone who has the track pants or jacket that dropped a while ago know how they fit.. been looking for them for a while and I want to cop if I see them but need to know how they fit compared to say some tech fit sweats/hoodie.

Man! This weather got nice, warm, and sunny. Time to break out and re-up on some shorts. Too excited gonna hit up some outlets and TJ Maxx/Ross/Michael's this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom