Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. ****s really annoying at this point. In a couple years they’ll finally fix the swoosh and try to hook us again :smh:
Without question. And call them the “Perfection Series” or some sht. But of course they won’t be exactly perfect, as they have to be able to milk us with future versions that are “closer” to the OGs.

yeah it came in 2013 and 2017 so who’s to say it won’t come out again. Breds were supposedly supposed to drop this month and was bloodline instead

Last edited:
The photoshopped pair of Chicago’s looks magnificent but idk I need to see some more angles as these kicks look stiff and uncomfortable based on these early photos

Wow they totally getting us hooked again! Now they guna retro every Colorway again and we will buy them all. Lol.
Most likely guna pass on the pack but there will be plenty more to come with the new mold.
I managed to not buy any sneakers or AJ1s this whole year. I'll have to circle back around sometime for the ones I missed out on (LA2Chi. NYC2Paris. Obsidians. Gym reds. Sbb 3. Most the fearless mids. TS 1. TS1 lows. AJ4WT. And soon to miss aj11 Breds) just to name a few

Wow they totally getting us hooked again! Now they guna retro every Colorway again and we will buy them all. Lol.
Most likely guna pass on the pack but there will be plenty more to come with the new mold.
I managed to not buy any sneakers or AJ1s this whole year. I'll have to circle back around sometime for the ones I missed out on (LA2Chi. NYC2Paris. Obsidians. Gym reds. Sbb 3. Most the fearless mids. TS 1. TS1 lows. AJ4WT. And soon to miss aj11 Breds) just to name a few

Wow, no sneakers for the entire year? I went in with that mentality during the New Year of 2019, but I failed by February :lol:
If those Chicagos do indeed drop, I'm gonna try to make those my only sneaker cop of 2020. And maybe the Yeezy Basketballs. But that's it. Hopefully.

Wow, no sneakers for the entire year? I went in with that mentality during the New Year of 2019, but I failed by February :lol:
If those Chicagos do indeed drop, I'm gonna try to make those my only sneaker cop of 2020. And maybe the Yeezy Basketballs. But that's it. Hopefully.
I ended the year with both unions for retail thanks to you and another dude on here. Felt like a good time to take a break. But dam I miss a new fresh pair of AJ1s. Can't wait to be back. Dono when that will be tho.

Like the pack, most definitely in.

I do feel that since it’s a pack that we will have to jump through hoops jus to secure a pair.

1575465594198.png

No one pointed out the eyestay, this is as close to the 1985 as I've seen. Even 1994 is far different from 1985.

Dior's look very low effort.

'Ships are junk, so that pack needs to be cheap for me to care.

The Zoom 1's are the only thing that's interesting at the moment.

Pack is a no look pass for me. Zero interest in ships.... Those 1s need some black to break up all that white and red. Rather wait for the heat.

Back
Top Bottom