Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$180 for these. It's an easy no for me because I only like originals. It sucks that they can't keep the default specs that most will prefer.

I’m halting all shoe purchases, effective immediately, and saving everything for these red Devil beauties. I might crack on that for the Infrared 4s or the Yellow Toes, but only if I can get them for retail.

I am spending whatever it takes to get these.

…god help me.

You’re the second person to say this. You think it’s no chance of it going down?

The cracked materials are just bad… People will now want the 15’s even more and there’s just not enough supply left. Prices may stay put, but don’t see it dipping

Last edited:
Memphis had their two best players out for multiple games and still pushed it to 6.

Doesn’t matter, they lost.

And I’m know you not mentioning injuries. 🤣 Herro…. hurt, Butler…. hurt. Miami took it to 7 & almost won. Middleton didn’t play a second that entire series against Milwaukee & that series still went 7.

Warriors in 5.

Not cracked. They’re taking a new approach to aged. The outsole will be red but ashy/dusty. I’m sure pics will leak soon. I’m surprised z sneaker head and mrunloved1s left that detail out. I’m sure we’re getting info from the same place lol

So by Ashy you mean like those air max 90 VTG pairs from like 2012-2013 ish?

They had like an ashy finish on the outsole.

0761B8CF-F260-4A52-8BB3-B6DA3ED2B3E3.jpeg

Attachments

• D6D405B4-1D23-4F01-9A89-0954FCA301B1.png
    D6D405B4-1D23-4F01-9A89-0954FCA301B1.png
    307 KB · Views: 47
Me comin back to the Jordan 1 thread now that Reimagined Chicago images have been released.
giphy (3).gif

Aside from Fire Red III's releasing(I'm after 2 pairs) these are the only pair I'm after this year. Saving up for resell and requesting a paid vacation off for that week to secure them locally lol I need 2-3 pairs. This is what I've been waiting for, I might buy a bot :rofl:

Last edited:
Traveling to a bigger city that will get em on a local level. It'll still be vacation but with an endgoal in mind.
Like the dedication. Whenever the release rollout happens here in Houston, I’ll do my best and try to secure a pair for you as well. Boutiques here are most likely doing by raffles.

How it played out for Georgetowns. One actually had a random restock of them like last week.

Doesn’t matter, they lost.

And I’m know you not mentioning injuries. 🤣 Herro…. hurt, Butler…. hurt. Miami took it to 7 & almost won. Middleton didn’t play a second that entire series against Milwaukee & that series still went 7.

Warriors in 5.
I am mentioning injudies.

Both teams are vulnerable.

Neither team is dominant.

Boston in 7.

…Payton Pritchard wins MVP.

3634DC3A-7AA6-4322-B24D-55862CF3EF2B.jpeg

Like the dedication. Whenever the release rollout happens here in Houston, I’ll do my best and try to secure a pair for you as well. Boutiques here are most likely doing by raffles.

How it played out for Georgetowns. One actually had a random restock of them like last week.

See! That's what I'm sayin! That type of sh** would never happen where I'm at lol only in big cities that get tier 0 drops. If you're serious about helping me! I do sure appreciate it! I'm a sz 13 lol

See! That's what I'm sayin! That type of sh** would never happen where I'm at lol only in big cities that get tier 0 drops. If you're serious about helping me! I do sure appreciate it! I'm a sz 13 lol
I’ll enter for that size then. We’ll keep it in touch closer to release date.

Back
Top Bottom