Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sneaker P Sneaker P You did a much better job than I did. I had to use some MS Paint type stuff and it didn't look right. Those look great and will help me forget Fragments. Looking for a second pair of Blk/Whts now. Thanks again.

going to try to cop. they look like great airport/going to the grocery store sneakers

slip right on and off

Haha the grocery store, sadly, aside from out on weekends is about the only place I get to throw sneakers on.

This adult Cole Haan-lace-up-life kills me

truth is, these prices nowadays for a pair of retros is absurd.

nowadays people arent willing to dish out a lot money on on shoes straight from the retailer.

These lows cost what a jordan 1 og high cost last year, about 130-140. thats crazy.

i believe these will sit. Thank YEEZUS. 

Other remastered drops here in the PI is still sitting bc of the price hike. I guess it's coming to an end???

The ridiculous price hikes we're getting lately is turning off a lot of resellers, which is a good thing for everyone who really wants the shoes. Hopefully, we get plenty of these lows here.

Sneaker P Sneaker P You did a much better job than I did. I had to use some MS Paint type stuff and it didn't look right. Those look great and will help me forget Fragments. Looking for a second pair of Blk/Whts now. Thanks again.

Thanks. Hit up @GetemChavez has some black/whites.

Haha the grocery store, sadly, aside from out on weekends is about the only place I get to throw sneakers on.

This adult Cole Haan-lace-up-life kills me

Same situation here although I need new cole haans, mine are beat.

Last edited:
I hear y'all saying these will be plentiful but where tho?? I'm lookin at launch locator from different stores and I don't see these...

With how the bred AM1 bred went down this morning I don't trust NDC

I hear y'all saying these will be plentiful but where tho?? I'm lookin at launch locator from different stores and I don't see these...

What he said. Only see them releasing online.

Call your local hoh or footlocker

The ridiculous price hikes we're getting lately is turning off a lot of resellers, which is a good thing for everyone who really wants the shoes. Hopefully, we get plenty of these lows here.
Most likely. But a lot of people who were salty on the 2013's will get them, since it's an alternative
laugh.gif

this is from the footlocker eu calendar....for 28th of february, so it seems some white/greys are coming!

Called my HoH today and they said they wouldn't be getting them. Employee didn't sound so sure so I'll try asking again tomorrow or just going in person. 
they probly have no idea what shoe u talking about

local stores also said first come first serve on these. theyre worried about the 10s. these MAY mark it to markdowns!

^^^ Idk about all that...

But ima check out a few HOHs tomorrow nd report back since there not listed

After this month I should be just about good until may. Hoping these will be like every other release thus far! Bred lows and lasers this weekend :smokin

im glad the tongue is not red like on ndc pics... i still would have copped of course but red tongue does bother me a little

All asking about fit, these will fit exactly like the 2013 Blk/Rd highs. However, if you wear your sneakers loose, you might have a little bit of heel slip.

Just go in store and try them on? I do a half size up on all my Jordan 1's now since my pregnancy.  It's been a good thing for me to do a half sz up on them.

Sadly, I don't remember the last time I did that. Times have changed...

You'll be fine. I mean they hug in a comfort way. Well in this case is very minimal but thats how they felt. Toe box wise they feel the same.

Alright, phew. Good then, I hate a snug toe box. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom