Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Introducing the Jordan 2011 hyperDUSE

jordan%2B2011%2Bunknown.jpg
This is it????!!!???

I like the other photos better this thing is ugly

^^^^^i don't like this hyperfuse crap! it's just a marketing scheme for nike/jordan brand to start using cheaper materials and keeping costs down. i hate the way things are going with shoes these days. more and more shoes look and feel like garbage.

Hyperfuse version of the 2011 = Jordan 2011 Team shoes (like the 2010 Teams)?

I only buy Jordans to play ball in and never wear them on the street, so these look a-ok to me.

after the 2009, its good to see JB moving back toward functional hoops shoes.

Originally Posted by clkru

I only buy Jordans to play ball in and never wear them on the street, so these look a-ok to me.

after the 2009, its good to see JB moving back toward functional hoops shoes.
Nicely put. I agree. I want shoes I can actually play ball in for a couple of hours at a time. It's nice to see JB making functional flagship shoes...

alot of the backlash for the 2010 cam from "that" 2009, which was horrible. But tha 2010 is sweet! especially my Carolina's (which i wore to tha game on Dec.11, and got props from tha peoples, go Heels!) let's see another colorway, and then decide. like we all work for Nike, or JB, and could say "Put Nike Air on the back, and make 'em all look like this Sig model, damn.it" a qoute from tha great Corey Taylor..."Stop you're bitc.hin, and fight your way through it"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

jonas c8891 wrote:

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-blackvarsity-red-dark-charcoal.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/3218771357_c42e126e8f_o.jpg

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw these. 2K11s are horrible!
like i said, i like thiese better then da regular joints....people would at least wear these...da other ones? ehh..not so much.

I thought the same thing too!  I have been hooping a lot in the XI low ie's and they are really breathable.  I like the idea of the hyperfuse + the insole concept.  That color way looks like a winner in my book!

i swear some of you "sneakerheads" still dont know the difference between an insole and a midsole.  i advise some of you to take another look at those interchangeable "insoles"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

jonas c8891 wrote:

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-blackvarsity-red-dark-charcoal.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/3218771357_c42e126e8f_o.jpg

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw these. 2K11s are horrible!
like i said, i like thiese better then da regular joints....people would at least wear these...da other ones? ehh..not so much.

Originally Posted by kc37

I like them.
I also liked the 2010's from the jump.
I'm also 36 and married, and wear shoes because I like them, and not to impress others. It's easy for you 20-somethings to jump on the bashing bandwagon, but when you're old enough to not give a crap what other people think about you, it's liberating. The upside is that if you guys really don't like it, it will be much easier for me to wait and pick up other colorways at the outlets (like the 2010), so, thank you for that.
COSIGN 1,000,000%

Originally Posted by 23king24

so if youve seen the new video JB posted on youtube then you'll notice this in it.
l_eec9f643e2774394a6b624073a191d59.jpg

l_1736c2b27c2046078c65dad7db8423a1.jpg
Im glad to see that the first "leaked" pic's seem to be what dwade is wearing but could be hyperfuse ones with a different colorway

But anyone watch the commercial.  Shot Fired at Phil Jackson.  The Zen Master who has tons of rings on is torturing Dwade?  How can JB take shots at Phil.  Phil helped jordan to every ring he has.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by 23king24

so if youve seen the new video JB posted on youtube then you'll notice this in it.
l_eec9f643e2774394a6b624073a191d59.jpg

l_1736c2b27c2046078c65dad7db8423a1.jpg
Im glad to see that the first "leaked" pic's seem to be what dwade is wearing but could be hyperfuse ones with a different colorway

But anyone watch the commercial.  Shot Fired at Phil Jackson.  The Zen Master who has tons of rings on is torturing Dwade?  How can JB take shots at Phil.  Phil helped jordan to every ring he has.

Nah these are the actual 2011 it looks like. Wade will debut these on Xmas I heard. The Hyperfuse version is fugly. They make these looks a heck of a lot better. Looks like the Osneaker version was real.

The commercial was funny. If anything it was a homage to Phil. Phil is the Zen Master. He's the one obstructing D-Wade's path to the rings. Which is true. They're saying the road goes through Phil.

I thought the same thing when I saw the HF 2011 NUCLEUS.
With that said...
Sort of want.

Is it me or are the 2011s Wade is wearing in that video white/red and not the white/black we've been seeing pics of?

Wow, umm...not sure what to think yet of those initial 2011 pics (as is the usual first reaction to every pair of Jays...every year!) but if the 2010s grew on me, I'm sure these have potential! The thing is, we've been so used to all the recent gimmicks etc, it just seems like this is missing something, but the simplicity is nice!

Some interesting colour combos could really set these off...And we all know how JB/Nike marketing could really put this in spin cycle and make it "worth" the purchase....Definitely did it to me with my 2010s when selling from a comfort standpoint....so these have that potential again....

I'm not sure if I'm liking the initial AJXI resemblance as far as originality is concerned with this first supposed white/blk CW though...

edit:

Those 2011 QK- Hyperfuse-type thingies, I hope they're just team kicks and not supposedly connected to the "numbered" line a-la the 2010 Team TB...

Originally Posted by si3n4

Is it me or are the 2011s Wade is wearing in that video white/red and not the white/black we've been seeing pics of?
It does look like a Miami Heat red...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I thought the same thing when I saw the HF 2011 NUCLEUS.
With that said...
Sort of want.
Really? They have a team Jordan feel to me. Hyperfuse, other than for cooling purposes, doesn't seem like an overwhelomg technological break through like other signature J's.

it's starting to look like we'll ever feel the same about a new jb sig shoe as we once did. well, u know what they say. all good things... R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom