Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Saw the blackouts at my local mom and pop store earlier today, and they are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Didn't grab them though will grab them later on. They will be around for awhile around my way.
Cats aren't feeling the 2011's here.

Tinker said that the prices increase starting April 1st. He also hinted at a $10 price increase as an example of rising prices.

here it is 3 days prior to the announced release of the black 2011s, and only a handful of online spots have dropped them--DSS and uptempoair, for ex. nothing on sneaker st or PYS. plus, this thread is on life support. anybody else surprised? seems like the hype leading up to these has faded fast. people seemed more excited about this colorway when the first 3 dropped on all star weekend. it's almost as if they  liked the idea of the blackout 2011s more than the actual shoe itself, though we see this often with people yearning over exclusive colorways that are later released to lackluster sales. and we can't forget the huge PR blitz the white/blacks got, which isn't happening with this release.

regardless, i'm a huge AJ2011 fan and am anxiously awaiting this release...and word on future colorways, as this design lends itself to creative color-blocking.

I picked up the black/whites today at FNL, and the manager brought out a pair of the Blackouts for me to see. I was indifferent on them, until I saw them in person. Now, they're on the list.

Originally Posted by quanb24

my blackouts just came in today I LOVE EM!! 
pimp.gif

2vb0lep.jpg
Shoes are fire!! Hope to pick them up this weekend. As for the dude up a few who mentioned PYS.com...I just checked the site...the 2011 blackouts are there...but SOLD OUT!!! However I don't know if this is because they're actually sold out, or have they not stocked yet and the page is just there?? Either way check it out my friends. I too would love to see some more creative CW's a la Wade's PE's

^^^^Those are lookin nice!!! Ordered mine off of dss.com so now it's just a matter or waiting. Just happy that I was able to get mine under retail! So far I got the ASG's and I'm looking to get a couple of pairs of white/black...one to rock and the other for ball. I hope they come of with some more cw's too tho
Originally Posted by martinichi

Do some of you put silica gel packs with your AJ 2011 since it has icy soles?

I put silica packs in the boxes of all my shoes with icy soles. They've worked great so far IMO

Im also surprised at how quiet the thread is as we get closer to the release. I cant wait to get mine Saturday!!! I have the day off too so itll be a great day walkin out with my 2 pair

Man I hope the all blacks sit for a bit at the online sites.

I won't be able to scoop up a pair for a while.

Thankfully the larger sizes usually don't sell out right quickly.

all blacks look painfully dull... if no other cw's drop for this I'll be good with the white/blacks only.

just saw on facebook that sneaker st is NOT getting the blackouts. are we sure these are a GR? remember, we were also told that the all star colorway would be a FNL exclusive. perhaps Eastbay could tell us what they know?

peace.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

just saw on facebook that sneaker st is NOT getting the blackouts. are we sure these are a GR? remember, we were also told that the all star colorway would be a FNL exclusive. perhaps Eastbay could tell us what they know?

peace.

yeah i saw that too, i was hoping they were going to get them.  i dont think pys has "released" their inventory yet, even though the site say out of stock.  so maybe keep checking there.

I have to pick someone up from Burbank (LA) airport Saturday morning. Anyone know of a spot in Burbank that will be getting these?

Originally Posted by Ramarqable

Anyone know if eastbay will be stocking the blackouts?
We will be carrying the Blackouts when they are released this weekend.  I will post an update tomorrow once I see them up on our site.

From what I can see in our system, this shoe should be a general release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by teller360

peace.

yeah i saw that too, i was hoping they were going to get them.  i dont think pys has "released" their inventory yet, even though the site say out of stock.  so maybe keep checking there.

Actually, I think they are sold out.  I checked them out last week and there were still a few random sizes available at that time.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by teller360

peace.

Actually, I think they are sold out.  I checked them out last week and there were still a few random sizes available at that time.

that's weak, i guess i never noticed.  did they ever put them up under "new releases" or just added without advertising?

Hey guys, long time lurker here and now just deciding to post. I'm watching the high school games on EspnU right now and Montrose Christian is wearing a white/green CW. They look real dope with their uniforms...does anyobody have any info on these??

Originally Posted by B Sox

Hey guys, long time lurker here and now just deciding to post. I'm watching the high school games on EspnU right now and Montrose Christian is wearing a white/green CW. They look real dope with their uniforms...does anyobody have any info on these??
no info as of now.  they may just be for the school.  no new colorways have been confirmed as of now.  i hope a white/green pair release.  i'd be all over them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom