Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

216101_179415445444362_113589525360288_465460_6763287_n.jpg

Montrose and Oak Hill PE's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wowwwwww

I think I'm gonna pick up both of the JBCs instead of just one of them + the Bordeaux this week. I think the Bordeaux will sit for a while. Still need the Blackouts too.

I think I'm going to pass on the JBC red/blks and cross my fingers for a blk/red version of the white's posted on the previous page. All black with black patent with red sole and logos, and maybe some red eyelet straps... Mmmmm..Don't let me down JB!!

The Jordan sig was finished after the XX3.... They came back with a winner with this one. That is all I have to say. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I wonder if they'll let me remake this thread? This thread could get going with constant updates to the OP.

air-jordan-2011-montrose-christian-team-pe-1.jpg

air-jordan-2011-montrose-christian-team-pe-2.jpg

air-jordan-2011-montrose-christian-team-pe-3.jpg

air-jordan-2011-oak-hill-team-pe-1.jpg

air-jordan-2011-oak-hill-team-pe-3.jpg

air-jordan-2011-oak-hill-team-pe-2.jpg

I'd insta-cop the Montrose pair if they dropped. Glad to see that JB is taking advantage of this dope sig by releasing dope,new cw's. I'm still waiting for a classic Black/Red cw though.

i don't like them PE's, the contrast on the wrinkles is ugly imo. but i do like the green colour.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI:

Jordan
@Jumpman23 Jordan
Heads up: the @JordanClassic AJ 2011 colorways will now be available online from @nikestore & @eastbay, along with HOH locations on 4/14.

Looks like they'll be easier cop than anticipated.

thnx i get alot of info on releases from this thread and site cuz i dont got time to research like some.

ps. does this count as a hook up? i think so.

I'd insta-cop the Montrose pair if they dropped. Glad to see that JB is taking advantage of this dope sig by releasing dope,new cw's. I'm still waiting for a classic Black/Red cw though.

Co-sign. The game would be over if the Montrose pair dropped. I wish more shoes incorporated this color green rather than the overkill on neon green.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI:

Jordan
@Jumpman23 Jordan
Heads up: the @JordanClassic AJ 2011 colorways will now be available online from @nikestore & @eastbay, along with HOH locations on 4/14.

Looks like they'll be easier cop than anticipated.

Hmmm, might try and get the red JBC

NOT FEELING ANY OF THE 2011 COLORWAYS RELEASED SINCE THE BLUE ALL STARS.....

THIS MODEL IS SLOWLY FADING AWAY FOR ME UNLESS A TRUE BRED COLORWAY RELEASES.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOT FEELING ANY OF THE 2011 COLORWAYS RELEASED SINCE THE WHITE/ BLACK.....

*fixed for me

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Co-sign. The game would be over if the Montrose pair dropped. I wish more shoes incorporated this color green rather than the overkill on neon green.
this white/green pair would be instantly copped!  i agree with you, nike and jordan brand are overkilling the neon green.  dark green/forest green is the way to go.  this dark green makes this shoe look elegant.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOT FEELING ANY OF THE 2011 COLORWAYS RELEASED SINCE THE BLUE ALL STARS.....

agree, i might go back and cop blackouts if i can get them on discount.  but a black/red colorway without gimmicks would do it for me.

i still say jb HAS to release a blk/red colorway, that blk grey green pair, take that green off and add true red....WOW.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

i still say jb HAS to release a blk/red colorway, that blk grey green pair, take that green off and add true red....WOW.

And take the grey off and replace with black patent
happy.gif

What about a XIII'esque bred colorway? Suede red mid's with black leather upper and clear soles? 
pimp.gif
Would suede work with the fingerprint design? 

^^^ agreed & agreed.

1) unc colorway is far preferable to the orion blue pair.

2) colored tongue on the jordan brand classic classic colorways makes them look cheap. my plan is to get the blues and customize them with an all black tongue.

Back
Top Bottom