Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ GREDS!!!

I was gonna try getting the comets but I just got back from the mall and to my surprise they had wht/red and all black Reebok Questions. both pairs for $100, now the rest of my money is for the bordeauxs. Good luck to those trying to cop, you got one less guy clogging the site
smile.gif

I dont understand why they used nubuck on the red pair and leather on the blue ones?????? Looks much better with leather, kinda wish they did with the blackouts and blk/green. The red/grey look like leather too

almost no wait time on Eastbay for the black/comet...guess these aren't as popular as previously thought.

got a 1:30 sec timer, and ready to checkout but changed my mind...oh well.............it looks ok, but can't pull the trigger on these comets
indifferent.gif

Got them both, surprise how there was no timer for these, I guess there aren't really too much hype on these.

got em no problem on eastbay. called in and did online checkout just to be safe...ended up doing phone order. nothing like other recent limited releases.

People are not ordering because they're not having a hard time?
laugh.gif
I've seen everything now. Some of you dudes are clowns. For real. I hope they're worth over $300 later.

Yea I don't think too many people are feeling these. 5 sec wait timer. Didn't grab them though.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

well i caved and ordered...one of each.
shocking... like the blues but honestly cant see wearing them often if ever.  Gonna sacrifice these and go for Manny trainers tomorrow night.. Then onto Bordeauxs

Back
Top Bottom