Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Got my pair today.  Paid retail flat for them and I'm satisfied.
001ktv.jpg

002go.jpg

006aht.jpg

009jm.jpg

They are nice.  Great pick up.  Wish the would have stayed with the version that faded to black though.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airsully

2 0f 3 CWs now on uptempoair.com where's the red/gray ??

I came in just to announce this. $169.99 shipped is a pretty good price too. Anyone see the red/greys on any sites for a decent price??

I'm guessing these will fly under the radar with the true blue 3's and low top 12's dropping around the same time...

help here! im size 9 on aj 2010 and zkV. and size 9.5 in zk6. what size should i buy in aj2011?i tried 8.5 and it perfectly fits. dont know why.. thanks!!!

already seen all the warrior pack in person....
happy.gif

IMO the better ones are the orion blue n lime green.....

the orion blue looks very nice in person.....a lot better than in the pictures.....the blueish printed leather is very cool.....can't stop seeing at them....so copped them already n will post it soon in here....

the lime green looks better in person....but there's something that make me not feeling them 100%.....i think the upper black is not fitting nicely with the green n grey-#*% printed leather.....i dunno...i'm not sure....but the printed leather is better seeing it in person than the pictures......darker grey than in the pictures....n they got extra neon green laces that are hot....

Decided to wear these today.  Very comfortable. I was not sure about the green fade when the pictures first appeared, but after seeing them in person the green on the grey is not as prominent as it appeared in the pics.

001one.jpg

Good pic but I think I'm going to pass. Wish they would have stuck with the green to black fade version 
ohwell.gif
  But they look decent on foot.

Originally Posted by Lem

Good pic but I think I'm going to pass. Wish they would have stuck with the green to black fade version 
ohwell.gif
  But they look decent on foot.
yeah, the green to black fade was unique.  i really like that version a lot.  i don't know, these three releases leave a lot to be desired.  i think i'm done with the 2011 unless they release an amazing colorway.  they are short changing these BIGTIME.  also, what a disappointment that wade isn't wearing these for the playoffs and finals.  jordan brand messed up.  this would be a classic version with wade wearing them in the finals.  instead he's wearing that garbage fly wade.  like i've said before, some real dummies work at JB.

it's too bad i couldn't sit in on a meeting with these fools.  i would give them ideas that would blow their minds.  oh well, they can stay average.
laugh.gif

got an early production pair, b/c i wanted the grey patina. pics below. interestingly enough, flash photography does have something to do with this issue of various versions of patina we've seen. in the flash, these look grey as can be. in person, they look greener.

not sure i like these enough to keep them.

i got a pair of the black/green from a person i do business with for $120.00

i cant thank him enough

i really like them alot

I managed to glue the insole my 2011s during the week, they felt much better playin ball in them after that. Copped the blk and greens once i knew the problem was fixable. Great ballin shoes but for me the insole needed to be locked down, I dont think till get much more than a couple of months ballin in them but they work well out of the box.

The 3 new colors are ok at best.....I just hope they contribute to lowering the price of the first three color ways when they release.

Back
Top Bottom