• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hell even the stupid sb dunks were sol out in less than 45 seconds

Screw ndc. Screw fnl and their taking money n refunding it right away. Footlocker or bust.

Last edited:
Anybody copping these to ball in? I keep my Breds for best, but tempted to get these to ball indoors in. Always feel better playing in 11's over any other ball shoe to be honest.
I plan to.

I ball indoors with my Cool Greys pretty regularly, just switch out the insoles and go.

Last edited:

Not to knock any of you for ballin in your retros, but they are not made as comfortable/performance as Nike basketball sneakers. I personally don't like to ball in Jordans except maybe the 12s. 
I agree with you totally! I remember i used to play in retros back in 01 and 02 but now im a bit older and i still love to play basketball on a regular basis. Now the retros do not feel the same at all as i feel they are mostly for fashion purposes for todays generation. Once i started wearing kobes and a few pairs of lebrons and on occasion some select models in the durants depending on what i want for my feet to feel you just cant go back to retros to play basketball in just my opinion though to each its own.

My first time in this thread. Just looked at all the pics. Sure it's been mentioned but :smh: at these getting special pull out box treatment but not the breds last year. Oh yeah, pass.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't buy Jordans to wear for "fashion" purposes.

I have a pair of Green Bean 5s that I've BEAT from playing outdoors in. I have various 11s and 13s that I keep in my indoors rotation. Are they the most optimal performance shoe to play in? Probably not, but they're my shoes and I enjoy playing in them. I didn't buy them to shrink-wrap and sit in my closet or wear them to the mall to impress other dudes.

I also have plenty of Kobes that I love to play in, but that won't stop me from keeping some retro Js around.

Hell even the stupid sb dunks were sol out in less than 45 seconds

Screw ndc. Screw fnl and their taking money n refunding it right away. Footlocker or bust.
What's wrong with NDC? They're the most reliable for releases if you know what you're doing (bot or no bot). Footlocker use to be good too but after they changed their layout recently, I haven't been a fan. Expect all the sites to have heavy traffic on this release but there should be plenty of pairs to go around if you're patient. Only a little over two weeks away. I'm actually looking forward to seeing these in person. 
smokin.gif

What's wrong with NDC? They're the most reliable for releases if you know what you're doing (bot or no bot). Footlocker use to be good too but after they changed their layout recently, I haven't been a fan. Expect all the sites to have heavy traffic on this release but there should be plenty of pairs to go around if you're patient. Only a little over two weeks away. I'm actually looking forward to seeing these in person. :smokin
i havent gonna pair of js on ndc since the olympic 6s

Its all bs man. I click on the links asap amd add to cart within 30 seconds an havent gotten anything in god knows how long.

Footlocker or eastbay r my only chances usually.

For them to overpoduce these shoes more than normal, but still not enough to meet hype......

Have they ever made enough pairs of xi?

Last year was the most, and still took me bein on my computer when they restoxked to get the black n reds.

I somehow got stealth foams and after that......nothing

Its all bs man. I click on the links asap amd add to cart within 30 seconds an havent gotten anything in god knows how long.

For them to overpoduce these shoes more than normal, but still not enough to meet hype......

Last year was the most, and still took me bein on my computer when they restoxked to get the black n reds.

I have never in my entire life been able to cop a pair of shoes offline. I have never even been able to add to cart. I would say I'm somewhere around 0/30 or more. And this is for every website - NDC, FNL, FTL, ESTBAY. I usually go with two computers, each on a different website, and make sure that I choose my size and attempt to add to cart in less than 5 seconds. And still nothing. It is extremely frustrating to know that they are purposely not making enough product, and that I have a better chance of winning the lottery than purchasing a simple pair of shoes off the internet.

you are literally trying too hard. im not talking about hyper exclusives, i don't wake up for those - just pick one site, one computer, one shot, and stick to it. again i'm only talking about like...oreo 5s, laneys, black tongues, stuff like that. 

It's funny how different people get through on different sites. I get through on NDC for almost every GR (and no I don't use a bot) and never for EB or FTL. Every once in a while FNL works, that's usually my #2 place. 

Finishline put it in my butt 7 times last year withthe black n red xi. Forget their profiling selves. Card works fine with any shoe except new shoes? Bs.

Nike...the carts are full instantly. Wether others are getting early links and we dont know, or what. But within 2- 30 seconds of every release sz13 is gone.

I aint telling my footlocker trick tho! Haha only way i got any shoes recently

Back
Top Bottom