• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

love ya nt fam
Gimme a pair of these or do i have to make another pair yo

I had posted before that I was trying to get this shoe for one of my family members in the service for Christmas. Got a surprise today from some family in Hong Kong to help me out. Beautiful shoes. Such class and style.

View media item 685774

I see silly resellers trying to sell these for 300+ but I doubt these are that limited . Correct? Nike has to make at least one holiday release a big gr, so it's gotta be this one, like the Breds were last year? I'm going with yes.
I got some info on the #s for these from 2 local malls here in Miami. Trust me, there will be PLENTY of 11s for sale. Combine that with the # of people who have them already and these should be pretty easy to grab in any major market.

I think JB may have recieved the message after the Concord madness and are now mass releasing the 11s. These should be along the same release numbers as the Oreo 5s.
smokin.gif

I got some info on the #s for these from 2 local malls here in Miami. Trust me, there will be PLENTY of 11s for sale. Combine that with the # of people who have them already and these should be pretty easy to grab in any major market.

I think JB may have recieved the message after the Concord madness and are now mass releasing the 11s. These should be along the same release numbers as the Oreo 5s. :smokin

Pm sent

The only people I know that has won the raffle are a couple of my friends that work at FNL. I still haven't received anything in my email just yet, fingers crossed.

I think I'm with a lot of other people on this...easy pass.  Don't get me wrong, I love my xi's but something about this colorway just doesn't sit right with me.

I just got an e-mail. I won one draft already :nthat:

Wait...that's two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom