Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok for those of us lucky enough to have been drafted. Fnl indicated email for ticket will be sent in 48-72 hours after rsvp'ing

Got my RSVP email. Going to see what the latest I can pick them up so I can try to double up via NDC or other site and use my discover card. I like these shoes.

Do these fit like the Breds last year? Half size up?

Last edited:
^^^^ NO...i did the same thing. Then i signed up for winners circle afterwards and entered again...I got drafted for my size 13

Oh they sent out draft confirmations..?
Gonna check my email now..

Edit:
I didn't get drafted..
Still gonna do my thing.. Word to Jeremy Lin..

Last edited:
Got my RSVP email. Going to see what the latest I can pick them up so I can try to double up via NDC or other site and use my discover card. I like these shoes.

I was wondering the same thing, you don't have to be there at 8am do you?

How long is your pair reserved for?

i was picked in the draft, but when i click to confirm it says i should of received a email with my "ticket" and havent received anything so far.

Last edited:
Some how had my account set up to not receive emails..... not sure how that could be since I won the draft last year and I dont remember changing anything. DAMN IT!!!! :frown:

Last edited:
Some how had my account set up to not receive emails..... not sure how that could be since I won the draft last year and I dont remember changing anything. DAMN IT!!!! :frown:

Same here... Sucks that I woke up to people's confirmations about winning the draft when I didn't even get a chance to put mine in. lol

Haha, got drafted!! Guess these r massive GR then, since I never had any luck on any kind on raffles, lotteries, etc.
Even tho I didn't have the email notification on, thx and props to whoever post the link for entering the draft a few weeks ago!! But I haven't received the RSVP ticket email yet, so not 100% confirmed. And I'm still on the fence about these....... although I'm a big fan of XIs

Same here... Sucks that I woke up to people's confirmations about winning the draft when I didn't even get a chance to put mine in. lol

been mentioned in the thread already. dude said that you don't need to have it enabled. finishline will email you since you provided your email when signing up.

But then again, Finishline says:

1. I didn’t receive an email to sign up for the draft – will I receive my confirmation if I’m selected?

The opportunity to enter the draft is now closed. We sill have plenty of pairs for our online launch at finishline.com on December 21st at 8AM EST.

8. Are there still pairs available if I missed the draft?

Yes, the online launch is December 21st at 8AM EST. We have plenty of pairs that are first come, first serve at www.finishline.com.

And if last year is anything to go by, I'll secure my pairs online on RD. Still woulda rather had the chance to pick em up in store though.

Bots, Raffles, Drafts, Camping, RSVP.

Can it be when it was all so simple!!!

Did they stop sending emails already?
frown.gif
There's still hope for us 

Last edited:
been mentioned in the thread already. dude said that you don't need to have it enabled. finishline will email you since you provided your email when signing up.

Sure hope that's the case....I called and customer service seemed like I was SOL.

I figure if you sign up you are consenting to the draft and to receive emails about it but who knows??

damn crazy people winning. these are gonna be a BIG GR with a lot of hype so its good for me since im using these as trade bait to get those fear pack 3s i regretfully passed on

@GrizzlyAnimal  nah i think i can do it. theres a lot of hype with these so my options are out there. ill see what i can do but those are #1 on my list. then its probably black grape 5s

Back
Top Bottom