Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

What? Lol! I know my HOH is gonna have one small supply, so it's gonna be hell tryin to cop!

I thought they released on the 28th, or did that get pushed up?

do you think bday coupons will work on this release? if so i need one for champs i have one for footlocker already.

Yup, birthday coupon and VIP rewards work.
Managr didn't let me use mine on these releases. Had $15 so I just grabbed a pair of socks

First time ever winning a raffle...really clutch and more so glad that I won't be having to camp out or fight the giant crowds.  Good luck to everyone else still trying to find a way to safely secure their pair

Just got that call doe...
nthat.gif

That makes 2 weeks in a row that I hit on the raffles...still waiting on that 2nd call to flip to the hypebeasts...

What's funny is I didn't even care too much about this release, would have much rather have won on some of the more limited releases this year, BUT I'll take it.

Im just hoping everyone spends their money on these and forgets about the Bred 1s. But I don't know why this colorway is so popular most real jordan heads hated them. I thought it was a stupid move not releasing the Columbias myself, but now that I think of it, an all white sneaker in december isn't the best idea. JB knows what theyre doing. 

how about helping somebody on here with a pair, or do we not do that any more ?... just a question 
Help me out with a 12 lol. So far no call but still have a few days for some raffles. But ofcourse my girl got the call for her size

Im just hoping everyone spends their money on these and forgets about the Bred 1s. But I don't know why this colorway is so popular most real jordan heads hated them. I thought it was a stupid move not releasing the Columbias myself, but now that I think of it, an all white sneaker in december isn't the best idea. JB knows what theyre doing. 
It's not the color way just the fact it's an 11. Nothing's the same after Breds and columbias. Ppl came out the woods for these. Old heads in front of me were rockin some old flights that had the sole ripping off! I must have had 20 ppl ask me what I'm waitin in line for and half got in line!!

I have never been a big 11 person. I love the 12's and the Gamma's will be hard to pass up. I am not big on the shiney part of the shoe. If I get them I get them if not it is no big deal.

Seattle people, Southcenter, Tacoma, and Downtown Nordstrom each got 18 pairs of the XIs. Tacoma and Downtown are doing a line and Southcenter is doing a raffle tomorrow.

how about helping somebody on here with a pair, or do we not do that any more ?... just a question 
You know, Im glad you mentioned that. I though about that, I HAVE done that before, and still do for the homies. My issue with this though is not about being generous, but more of that feeling that you get when you give a homeless person money and walk away wondering, "Are they REALLY homeless..." The shoe game so f'd up I have to be honest, I have reservations about helping random people on certain releases because Im wondering if the person I help is on the other end bragging about having locked down their pair AND got a goofy (me) flipping them their 2nd pair for retail.

And lets be honest, different releases have different crowds. The same crowd after WC3s aint the same crowd after Bel-Air 5s, just like the Bred 1s and this Gamma 11 release have different crowds. This release is mostly beasts, not trying to hate on OGs that like them, but its just the truth. So I pick my spots. If I'm helping someone on a release that I don't know, its usually for a release where there is higher probability that the person is a legit part of the sneaker community and not some lurking a** beast trying to make a come up.

Just keeing it 100...

With that said, check your local Nordstrom!!!!! While everybody will be going to the big stores, not many people will think of going to Nordstrom.

Seattle people, Southcenter, Tacoma, and Downtown Nordstrom each got 18 pairs of the XIs. Tacoma and Downtown are doing a line and Southcenter is doing a raffle tomorrow.
Good look. Didn't know DT Nordstroms get new releases like this. How often does this happen?

Good look. Didn't know DT Nordstroms get new releases like this. How often does this happen?
From what I remember, this is the first year. Tacoma and Southcenter has been getting XIs since the CDPs, though.

With that said, check your local Nordstrom!!!!! While everybody will be going to the big stores, not many people will think of going to Nordstrom.

when has nordstrom ever sold Jordans on RD? especially a XI as of late?

ive got a buddy whos mom works there and can get discount but i know its not true so yea :lol:

when has nordstrom ever sold Jordans on RD? especially a XI as of late?

ive got a buddy whos mom works there and can get discount but i know its not true so yea :lol:
Well, I already posted 3 Nordstrom over here got 18 pairs each, soo...

so are you telling me there's a chance one of my local nordstrom here in Maryland will have them? I will call around tomorrow but still...
Yes, check your high-volume Nordstroms. The 3 Nordstroms that got them here are the 3 highest volume Nordstroms in the area.

Back
Top Bottom