Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think plenty of folks will flourish tomorrow morning online. its not TLO on NDC so that right there says theres a load of pairs and its one per customer and that jus NDC...if yall know what ya doing for online releases, you should b fine....

Last edited by a moderator:

i think plenty of folks will flourish tomorrow morning online. its not TLO on NDC so that right there says theres a load of pairs and its one per customer and that jus NDC...if yall know what ya doing for online releases, you should b fine....
I sure hope so! I'm going to the Nike employee store later tomorrow to see what other Gamma gear they have and it would be disappointing to go after striking out. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

FYI There is a 5 hour time zone difference between EST (east coast in the US) and the 000 GMT in the UK. The UK is 5 hours ahead of EST.
Thanks.. Just seems kind of odd to drop some kicks at 1PM?.. That means they're 8 hours ahead of me.

Won for first time on ntsf rsvp got the dm back , does that mean im guaranteed a locked in pair in the size i entered or do i still have to wait in line?

Won for first time on ntsf rsvp got the dm back , does that mean im guaranteed a locked in pair in the size i entered or do i still have to wait in line?

you need to pick up the shoes during the window allotted for you. if you don't then your pair will be sold.

I heard the same stuff about an easy cop last week for the Taxi's, and to me that wasn't as easy as a GR should be. I saw a pair on feet today and I would like to double up on these, and I'm hoping the enough pairs to go around crowd are right and it doesnt end up like last week

My local Mom and Pop is forcing people to buy the matching Gamma shorts and tees in order to be able to cop the shoes. :lol:

guys im in Toronto and i know a guy who manages a FL and my boy went to see him today and he asked him if theyre doing tickets or line ups and he started laughing.

He said EVERYONE will get a pair. His store alone got like 1000 pairs. He said big stores are getting TONS , theyre not going to limit the release on these and said he feels sorry for people pre ordering them off ebay for big bucks.

Now, like I said im in Canada so I dont know if thats how its going to be in the states BUT im guessing it should be considering the sales are much greater there.

So for those that have them already, same shape as the black and red 11s released a year ago, right? Most went up .5 for those. Thanks.

How have people's experiences been at Finishline when you've gotten a spot reserved in line?  How long are wait times normally to pick up your reserved pair?

its like 20 mins. u'll be fine. at least that was the case last year. 1 out of 3.5 people in line prbably dont have reservations, be cool

i been reading last year bred11 forum can i get any tips on ordering online any links to the shoes or product number

Back
Top Bottom