Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont remember when those drop but i do remember i had more trouble with NDC when they didnt hold stuff in the card and it would take forever to checkout and add to cart.

like i said since the change to this new system ive been golden, its the best thing they have done and now if only they could get rid of bots.

I like the old system better I used to cop every single release on the old one, now I never have a shot at limited stuff on there only GRs are an easy cop for me on NDC

I thought dudes that lick the soles of their shoes needed help...

But that brotha needs Jesus... or a gf. :smh:

He actin like he never bought a pair of shoes before...

Baaaaaaa hahahahahaha what the hell did I just watch! Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahagah wooooow son just wow

i dont remember when those drop but i do remember i had more trouble with NDC when they didnt hold stuff in the card and it would take forever to checkout and add to cart.

like i said since the change to this new system ive been golden, its the best thing they have done and now if only they could get rid of bots.
Not trying to diss u, but its funny how we all remember when u use to, refer to yourself as Contanza of NT.. but  all of a sudden you have  short term memory loss

Apparently there is "no plans on a future restock" of these according to FTL's twitter after letting peeps know they have sold out. Congrats to those who were able to cop

Is anyone else thinking of wearing these with a tuxedo in a wedding that they're in? That would be fresh!

Not trying to diss u, but its funny how we all remember when u use to, refer to yourself as Contanza of NT.. but  all of a sudden you have  short term memory loss

i didnt say i didnt remember, i said i didnt remember when they dropped and just explained my bad luck. old NDC sucked

new one is good, since then i get kicks.

They're will be restocks don't buy that
Those restocks are bullkrap though
Within 15 minutes, those joints will sell out
Only way to cop is either if they announce the restock time, you get lucky surfing on the website, or lurking NT/twitter
I ain't about that life since I work and do too much stuff to worry about sneakers

Those restocks are bullkrap though
Within 15 minutes, those joints will sell out
Only way to cop is either if they announce the restock time, you get lucky surfing on the website, or lurking NT/twitter
I ain't about that life since I work and do too much stuff to worry about sneakers

They restocked breds last year multiple times and the fnl was a legit restock.

I feel ya I work too but if anyone really wants these just chill out don't pay rape do your homework and you'll get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom