Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My package is out for delivery today.  Anyone else who was stuck at Jamaica getting delivery today?

fedex doing this bullcrap again to me
View media item 710739
i was suppose to have received this on tuesday before 10:30am :smh:
now they're telling me they'll try to pull the package and delivery it friday :rolleyes

Last edited:
I have a question the toe patent leather on my right has two line crease, does anyone have those when they got them, just wondering if it is only in my pair

i also still have that page up and can order more... idk what i should do lol

edit: when i tried to add a 10.5 (for my bro) it says item is out of stock, could it be that i just got lucky and they had an 11.5 in inventory or maybe FNL fixed it after seeing that i was able to order? idk

Order a size 13, that's what you should do...

Order a size 13, that's what you should do...
just tried for you man and got this, im thinking that they actually had a 11.5 in stock and hadnt posted in on the site yet and just got really lucky. 

also just got a shipping confirmation email, so this pair is def coming! never been so lucky in my life.

no doubt, i chose slow free shipping tho. not at all in a rush
Wait these were eligible for free ground shipping??!! Shucks... 
ohwell.gif

WHOA this method actually worked and FNL gave me a tracking number!!!!??? that means they must have extra pairs. idk why they would cancel other peoples orders though? FNL shady af but im happy to be able to order these 4 days after release
congrats man! it's like a christmas miracle ha

I got my gamma 12's today I'm happy for everyone who got the gamma 11's and or 12's and nobody was robbed or hurt for their shoes I hate raffles but I hate even more when people use violence to get others peoples shoes

Dude is going to trade me straight up my Gamma XIIs for a DS size 13 pair of Gamma XIs!!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom