***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

^^^ If you think you're gonna get these by camping out 1 night, you got another thing coming... Good luck on that!!!

it's getting pretty crazy here in saint louis. we had alot of phone calls today, asking about camping out etc. any of you in the midwest thinking of comingthis way?

^nope...Your store is gonna have like 10 pairs avalible...no thanx. Im gonna try my luck at NT Chicago.

Howard County PD wont stand for a multiple day campout at the mall. Rouse Company would have to hire officers around the clock ($60 an hour) to work themall and the parking lot.....trust me......they won't........

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

^nope...Your store is gonna have like 10 pairs avalible...no thanx. Im gonna try my luck at NT Chicago.

we'll have all ours. we're limited to one pair, same as everyone else. only two employees are coppin.

Na im def not sleeping on those stealths i will make those one of my feb bday gifts... man i need these but i kno with all the resellers its not gonna happensmh. info info info

wow pne more week cant wait
these 23s r sick n legendary
r they allowing u to buy more then one pair?...

Originally Posted by rhcp729

it's getting pretty crazy here in saint louis. we had alot of phone calls today, asking about camping out etc. any of you in the midwest thinking of coming this way?

Yeah i was i live in CO and was definately thinkin of comin out there cuz i lovoe this color way. Do u know when folks can camp out and wat not. I jus wantany kind of info i can get. Plus if there is only goin to be 12 avaible its kinda not good odds for me. I dont wanna travel all that way u know. So let meknow

The only reason people are so hyped about this shoe is because its limited and not because they like the colorway. The stealth is by far the best colorway,followed by the slightly limited wht/blk/red colorway. But those carolina blue shoes are going to cause alot problems. You would have thought Nike learnedtheir lesson when people were getting killed over Jays in the early 90's. They should either just released these online to make it more fair to everybodyor release a normal size run at the top 23 stores, that would have made it limited enough. Half of the shoes are going to going to be bought by employees. JBreally screwed this up.

Sorry for the newbie question, but how hard do you guys think it'll be to get the black XX3's? I know they're not limited, but do you thinkthey'll still sell out on the first day? Thanks.

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

The only reason people are so hyped about this shoe is because its limited and not because they like the colorway. The stealth is by far the best colorway, followed by the slightly limited wht/blk/red colorway. But those carolina blue shoes are going to cause alot problems. You would have thought Nike learned their lesson when people were getting killed over Jays in the early 90's. They should either just released these online to make it more fair to everybody or release a normal size run at the top 23 stores, that would have made it limited enough. Half of the shoes are going to going to be bought by employees. JB really screwed this up.

your trying to speak for everyone....thats not always right man. I dont care about how limited these are. they are MY fav colorway of the xx3. Followedby the white/black/red. I HATE all black shoes. You should change your statment to "the stealths areby far MY fav colorway" cuz not everyone hasthe same opinion as you.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Is anyone going to DTLR for these? Campin out friday night? Let's try to organize something

camping out friday night? you do realize that the shoe releases friday morning, right??

The only reason people are so hyped about this shoe is because its limited and not because they like the colorway. The stealth is by far the best colorway, followed by the slightly limited wht/blk/red colorway. But those carolina blue shoes are going to cause alot problems. You would have thought Nike learned their lesson when people were getting killed over Jays in the early 90's. They should either just released these online to make it more fair to everybody or release a normal size run at the top 23 stores, that would have made it limited enough. Half of the shoes are going to going to be bought by employees. JB really screwed this up.

your trying to speak for everyone....thats not always right man. I dont care about how limited these are. they are MY fav colorway of the xx3. Followed by the white/black/red. I HATE all black shoes. You should change your statment to "the stealths areby far MY fav colorway" cuz not everyone has the same opinion as you.
i concur. limited or not, those are my favorite as well. i was mad when i found out they were limited. but like integ wrote, don't front foreveryone else. i like the blks too, but if "they're the best by far," end it w/ "for me (meaning you)." not tryin to scold oranything, just bothers me that someone points or makes an issue of someone's opinion especially if nike/jb makes a stupid decision by making kicks"limited."

Fresh23's are you going to be camping out at shoe gallery? How crazy do people down here in Miami get for releases like this?

rhcp729 wrote:
it's getting pretty crazy here in saint louis. we had alot of phone calls today, asking about camping out etc. any of you in the midwest thinking of coming this way?
I thought about heading over from Evansville, IN. It's about 3 hours away and I don't like my chances of getting a size 12 because it seemslike you guys are going to have a freak show just like the other spots.

Chicago NikeTown is out of the question because I KNOW that is going to be mad hectic. I'm sure there will be multiple-day campers and I am not down forthat. Besides, the semester just started (grad school) and I don't want to miss classes.

Damn, I just finished this drawing using pics of the 23s from a post 2 weeks ago, then I come here here and noticed new pics of the 23s with pulltabs. I dontthink I could fix this now. Oh well.
6y5h2eu.jpg

your trying to speak for everyone....thats not always right man. I dont care about how limited these are. they are MY fav colorway of the xx3. Followed by the white/black/red. I HATE all black shoes. You should change your statment to "the stealths areby far MY fav colorway" cuz not everyone has the same opinion as you.
Co-sign. I'm a SUCKER for any shoes in black, but there are 3rd on my totem pole so far with these 23's. I like the wht/blk/reds the bestfollowed by the grey/blue ones. I will still cop the black ones though if I can't get the titanium ones.

Yo that picture is CRAZY nice.Wish i neva gave up drawing.The black ones will be copped.I cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom