***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Looks like citysole is shipping out the All Star colorway preorders? I got a shipment confirmation, anyone else?

What the hell? PYS only have 7.5 through 9.

Who took all the size 11's ?
ohwell.gif

I got my tracking # from citysole.com today.
happy.gif
should get them by Friday or Saturday.
All STars by the way.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Looks like citysole is shipping out the All Star colorway preorders? I got a shipment confirmation, anyone else?
Mine are on the way. Can't wait to put them on this weekend.

If anything looks damn good its the all-stars. Sweeeet. Red shirt, red hat or something with red will look sweet with the all-stars. damn can't wait. Yougotta wear bigger pants than spike though cuz the rolled up white cloth pants don't work for me.

nah my money is straight
wink.gif

i ordered mine but PYS is notorious for not getting orders done same day, they say on their site it can take up to 2 days to PROCESS the order let alone shipit out. like i said i got some ZLVs coming today from them i ordered them on the 2nd of this month with 2 day shipping, 4 days is ok i guess ... ... ...

but still that means i have to wait till monday IF they ship them the tomorrow, which from the looks of it they should, 2nd day is 3 day shipping but w.ehopefully the size i got fits if not damn ill have another ZLIV situation on my hands. thats the trouble with ordering early (no one can give you a consensuson sizing) and they arent in stores to try on to find out for yourself.

w.e this is great and the ZK3s come out firday which ill pick up on my former employers dime! beautiful 3 new kicks in a week. america ****yea!

302743681.jpg

Just got my pair today from my urban account the same store should have the black/red 23's either tomorrow or at the end of the week

I am very disappointed with the quality of the shoe and 9 times out of 10 pairs of nike/jordans shoes i dont cry about the quaity like most out here

Because I know what I am getting cheap materials
302743682.jpg

I was going to get two pairs of these but I am just going to keep these deadstock

Pre creased without trying them on and I took a look at 3 different pairs and each one had creases on the toe box. What a damn shame.

Lucky I paid below retail.
laugh.gif
The titaniums are a better and wellmade shoe.

The allstars also come with a dvd. I have yet to watch it but I am sure its the samething as the first disc that came with the titaniums

^^ They don't look too bad bro definite cop for me...hit me up when those 14's come in for me!!

I just ordered the All-Stars from PYS
pimp.gif
......... I cant wait till theycome in next week......... I will just wait till the RD to pick up the Stealths

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

If anything looks damn good its the all-stars. Sweeeet. Red shirt, red hat or something with red will look sweet with the all-stars. damn can't wait. You gotta wear bigger pants than spike though cuz the rolled up white cloth pants don't work for me.
The reason Spike wore his pants rolled up is because he wanted to show off the new Jays. I think it was fresh the way he flaunted/marketed the newsignature shoe.

i need the black pair in a 13 but PYS only has 7.5-9. Did they really sell all the other sizes that quick in both colorways?

Anybody think PYS will re-up the size run, or y'all think todays run was all they'll offer. I'm pissed at myself for letting these slip through myfingers.

^No, I'm pretty sure they will re-up on them (Black/red) when it comes closer to the RD. However, the (White/red/black) I don't know.~

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by blee23

2) How well do you think the all star XXIIIs will do considering its the 1st time they've really LS released a sig J right out of the gate (not a retro) (the Titanium's don't count IMO b/c they were almost impossible to get). I'm not a hypebeast or a reseller btw I'm just wondering how difficult it will be for me to get a single pair.

It's not an LS release, though I understand what you mean. With LS releases, Footaction is the only major chain that gets them instore and Eastbay has them online, but only stores with urban accts. get them instore.

The white/black XX's were a limited release and people have said that the stores that carried those should be the same ones that get the white/black/red XX3's. They will sell out. Maybe within the first week, maybe 2 weeks, but I'm sure they won't be gone on the first day and that they won't be there more than 2 weeks. Just like other releases though, like Aquas, 10/13, etc. don't be surprised if there's a few to a size run laying around in a certain area just because of the geography/demographics, etc.

ok thanks for clearin that up for me @ least...

i need clarification, so the all stars (which i dont see why they are called the all stars because they come out the day of the dunk contest and not the allstar game itself) are still coming out the 16th?

and the black(stealth)/white & red 23's are still coming out the 23rd as a General Release right??

Man..I'm considdering preordering from Kaysshoes.com for the All Stars. I don't want to have to go through the hassle here in Dallas, but kaysshoes.comdoesn't ship out til release date and they're $229. I'm not so much worried about the price or when they ship as much as I am worried about whetherI'll actually secure a pair through preorder...plus, I've never ordered from there. Anyone know anything about kaysshoes?

I just ordered my stealths from PYS.com. Last time I ordered I got 2 day shipping on a Wed. Night and got em that friday. Hope I get these babys friday.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man..I'm considdering preordering from Kaysshoes.com for the All Stars. I don't want to have to go through the hassle here in Dallas, but kaysshoes.com doesn't ship out til release date and they're $229. I'm not so much worried about the price or when they ship as much as I am worried about whether I'll actually secure a pair through preorder...plus, I've never ordered from there. Anyone know anything about kaysshoes?

laugh.gif
im in dallas im sure these won't be that hard to get.i meanwe're not exactly hypebeast capital.!

Nice Avy....and Sneak King I've ordered from Kay's and have never had a problem with them.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man..I'm considdering preordering from Kaysshoes.com for the All Stars. I don't want to have to go through the hassle here in Dallas, but kaysshoes.com doesn't ship out til release date and they're $229. I'm not so much worried about the price or when they ship as much as I am worried about whether I'll actually secure a pair through preorder...plus, I've never ordered from there. Anyone know anything about kaysshoes?

laugh.gif
im in dallas im sure these won't be that hard to get.i mean we're not exactly hypebeast capital.!
True, but I aint tryin to be at Town East at 4AM either. It's too risky for me..I GOTTA get these, and I'd rather just pay a little overretail and be patient on the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom