***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Ayo Im Going To Buy The Stealth's For Football/Rugby Games
Yes Brand New Out The Box Will Be Beaters For Me

It May Be "Stupid" In Your Terms But I Don't Care
grin.gif
Ballin, yes. But if your going to use it on grass, they might not be good. Get cleats so you won't slip. Mines will be beaters too BTW. And whothinks it's stupid.? People can do whatever they want with their money.

I just have a question for people living in the Long Beach or Los Angeles California area and thanks in advance for any advice given.

Do you guys know any stores that will sell the Stealths? and if yes please state the store and where its locoated

- THANKS

Thanks but I leave Sat. the 23rd morning before the malls open. I'm heading out of town for a week and want to make sure I get them. Which spots online have them at or near retail?
Thanks my brutha!
No problem. What size do you need? I found a few sites with limited sizes available.

Ballin, yes. But if your going to use it on grass, they might not be good. Get cleats so you won't slip. Mines will be beaters too BTW. And who thinks it's stupid.? People can do whatever they want with their money.
I actually think these shoes are going to hold up really well as beaters. The colors and materials look like they can take a beating. I use myblack/red XX2s as beaters, and they still look pretty fresh.

I would definitely go for cleats though in this case.

All stars on eastbay limit 2 per customer, I dont think theyre THAT limited.....

EDIT-

Scratch that I just saw that every size is sold out....WOW

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

All stars on eastbay limit 2 per customer, I dont think theyre THAT limited.....

EDIT-

Scratch that I just saw that every size is sold out....WOW
^^^^^Yeah, they are significantly more limited than people thought. Not a limited general release in any way and they sold out in less than 5 minuteson eastbay. I know cause I tired to buy em last night. NO luck. But got my pair today. I think only 4-6( 4 forsure) stores here in MI got em and some storeshad less than 10 pairs.

^^^ From what I heard at least 4 stores in Lansing and 5 in Detroit got them. Orlando was an easy pickup but definitely not enough to go around.

These were real limited around my area, and I assume it was the same everywhere - much more limited than a "limited GR".

Yea i was very surprise how limited these are...even MORE limited than the packs... i originally didn't want these...but yea i changed my mine &decided to cop em last minute...woke up early as hell.. got to the mall at 6:50am...and already 15 people in line at footlocker (supposedly open 7am) but only2 people in line at footaction (open at 8am) so i decided to go there...instead they opened at 7:30 whew i got lucky & got my pair... i heard each storegot only got 12 pairs... so on my way out, i passed by footlocker & footlocker was sill not open..and the line was like 20 people!...they seen me w/my pair& everyone started running to footaction...it was pure madness!...never have i ever seen this during a new jordan release!...may i add that im glad i gotthem and they are simply beautiful....

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

^^^ From what I heard at least 4 stores in Lansing and 5 in Detroit got them. Orlando was an easy pickup but definitely not enough to go around.

please tell what stores in lansing got them. i called just about everywhere and i cand get my pair
frown.gif

Glad I got my pair. I didn't know that they were that limited. I hope everyone gets what they're looking for.

I went to a local mall and the FootAction had already sold them all to employees.

The DTLR had one in each size.

already charged on my credit card. Supposedly when i called around last night, not 1 of the 3 stores i usually go to for LS releases got these. One said theyordered them, but have yet to receive them

these are harder to get than i thought.

I thought the "All-Stars" were not this limited???

Glad I got my pair this morning. I looked on ebay, and people are paying over $230 for these.

man i hope the stealths arent this big of a problem, im bout 2 check a store i know about it

good luck on the all-stars

I cannot imagine stealths being a problem. IF they are a true GR then they will be around for months like the last few pairs of numbered Jordans(assuming theymake as many XX3's and XX2's), and hopefuly hit discount prices. These are arguably the hottest colorway and with three more set to realease afterthis. people will not have the $$$ and some colorways should be easty to get at $135 or so.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

already charged on my credit card. Supposedly when i called around last night, not 1 of the 3 stores i usually go to for LS releases got these. One said they ordered them, but have yet to receive them

these are harder to get than i thought.

one of the places in town i got mine at told me the same story (shipment stuck in salt lake or something) but i think they just arent truthful because theydont want kids in there every day a week before release bugging them to bring them out from the stock room every ten minutes. i assume it would get annoyingafter a while, and honestly when i go to buy mine i dont want them to have all been out of the box and grubby hands all over them.

can't say for sure, but it looks like the pattern from the XX3 all-stars that released today, too bad Ray was a last min fill in, had to wear sometitaniums cus they must not have made the All-star PE's in a 14 for him. Maybe he will get them for Sunday. Hopefuly he can fill in for Kobe in the 3ptshoot.

Back
Top Bottom