***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i wish they would of put some red in the stitching like my melo pes
o well they still look great

I do not agree, every 23 has had contrast stitching.....we needed a straight up simple white red colorway......exactly LIKE : og white red 12s and whtered 17
smokin.gif

Contrast stitching is too much time in time again!!!!

These shoes are perfect...I AM SO excited!!!!!!11

If they are this limited.....im gonna cop pairs to resell for 500$ ? what ya think about that?
nerd.gif

Its possible

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

MAn...if only the DNA design had a lil red in them....that would set these kicks on FIRE

Agreed, Jb couldn't give it all, they had to give it to the crappy low tops.
How do u hate on this shoe.,....ITS ABSO AMAZING
pimp.gif
that....IMGLAD they dropped a simple colorway

Buy the all stars if you want

red makes it fire...just look at the low...the design is 100% nicer....but to each his own...i will be copping all the lows, i think they are amazing.....goalis every XX3

I like the lows too, well the white/navy at least. The red ones are OK, just never been a fan of red shoes. It seems like most people don't like thelows too much. And these white/red that come out on 5/31 are not nice at all IMO. But good luck to all of you who are tryin to get a pair. I just want to seemore confirmed release dates for the other colorways that are releasing.

Has anybody who works at a retailer like Champs or Foot Locker actually received them in the store. It's crazy to not see them anywhere online this closeto release date. I hope this doesn't get bad distribution like the Bragging Rights 15's did.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

red makes it fire...just look at the low...the design is 100% nicer....but to each his own...i will be copping all the lows, i think they are amazing.....goal is every XX3
no waaay man...the lows loook soooo ugly....my good ness....High red >>>>>low reds even for a blind man....come on now....yall arestagnant when you see plain subtle hot #++ white red.....

Originally Posted by jc619er

Has anybody who works at a retailer like Champs or Foot Locker actually received them in the store. It's crazy to not see them anywhere online this close to release date. I hope this doesn't get bad distribution like the Bragging Rights 15's did.

THAT IS EXACTLY what IM thinking, they ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.....which has never happened...there is noreason that citysole has not put these up forpreorder....
pys.com.....i mean...get ready for a super limited release.........

MY FOOTACTION is SUPPOSED TO BE recieving them TODAY.....ive had 10 pms..but noone is willing to give me 30$ for my troubles..so im just gonna cop 5 pairs andflip em for 325$ flat.....im sure these are super limited....couple stores per state will get em..thats it!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As I previously posted i work at FootLocker, and I went into the stockroom at Footaction, my store and Champs in my mall and they have all received theirpairs. I went into the stock room at Champs and like I said they seem like a little less than the stealth white ones. But of course this is in Arlington,Texas and Champs always get more pair than everyother store (except LS). I 'm fixing to go check out Footaction's stock room so I will soon post andupdate...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Has anybody who works at a retailer like Champs or Foot Locker actually received them in the store. It's crazy to not see them anywhere online this close to release date. I hope this doesn't get bad distribution like the Bragging Rights 15's did.

THAT IS EXACTLY what IM thinking, they ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.....which has never happened...there is noreason that citysole has not put these up for preorder....

MY FOOTACTION is SUPPOSED TO BE recieving them TODAY.....ive had 10 pms..but noone is willing to give me 30$ for my troubles..so im just gonna cop 5 pairs and flip em for 325$ flat.....im sure these are super limited....couple stores per state will get em..thats it!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not super limited. I understand you want to flip "titaniums little brother" for "325$ flat"..or want people to give you "30$for my troubles"...just because PYS or Uptempo haven't received them yet doesn't make them super limited. Nike has been late on shipments before(see Bragging Rights 15 as a recent example) and that doesn't mean super limited.
I spoke to several local shops today who all confirmed they are getting them (ranging from 24 pairs to over 70) and were expecting them with their shipmentslater today or tomorrow at the latest.

pretty sure these are releasing online as well.....so said NTSF rep.......and in terms of low vs. high...to each their own man....i think the lows arefire....that my OPINION....

This Saturday, May 31st, Jordan Brand is set to release the much anticipated "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3. According to several retailsources, the "Old Love" XX3 will be released in numbers close to the "All-Star" Air Jordan XX3 with most of the pairs going to large chainretailers. Only very select independent/mom and pop retailers will receive the "Old Love" Air Jordan XX3.

Originally Posted by barry

THAT IS EXACTLY what IM thinking, they ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.....which has never happened...there is noreason that citysole has not put these up for preorder....

MY FOOTACTION is SUPPOSED TO BE recieving them TODAY.....ive had 10 pms..but noone is willing to give me 30$ for my troubles..so im just gonna cop 5 pairs and flip em for 325$ flat.....im sure these are super limited....couple stores per state will get em..thats it!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not super limited. I understand you want to flip "titaniums little brother" for "325$ flat"..or want people to give you "30$ for my troubles"...just because PYS or Uptempo haven't received them yet doesn't make them super limited. Nike has been late on shipments before (see Bragging Rights 15 as a recent example) and that doesn't mean super limited.
I spoke to several local shops today who all confirmed they are getting them (ranging from 24 pairs to over 70) and were expecting them with their shipments later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Just called CHAMPS and FINISHLINE and FOOTACTION ... all in the same mall (Maryland area) .. Finish Line is NOT getting them ... CHAMPS IS and opening at 7a.m. ... footaction IS getting them .. with an expected shipment late afternoon today, early morning tomorrow ...
$185
pimp.gif
... each store said they will have enough for people in line
glasses.gif
but are sure to sell out before mid-morning .. CASE CLOSED!
smokin.gif

Called my local stores and it sounds like all the stores that got the All Stars are getting the white/reds and in about the same quantities.

-S

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by barry

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not super limited. I understand you want to flip "titaniums little brother" for "325$ flat"..or want people to give you "30$ for my troubles"...just because PYS or Uptempo haven't received them yet doesn't make them super limited. Nike has been late on shipments before (see Bragging Rights 15 as a recent example) and that doesn't mean super limited.
I spoke to several local shops today who all confirmed they are getting them (ranging from 24 pairs to over 70) and were expecting them with their shipments later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Just called CHAMPS and FINISHLINE and FOOTACTION ... all in the same mall (Maryland area) .. Finish Line is NOT getting them ... CHAMPS IS and opening at 7 a.m. ... footaction IS getting them .. with an expected shipment late afternoon today, early morning tomorrow ...
$185
pimp.gif
... each store said they will have enough for people in line
glasses.gif
but are sure to sell out before mid-morning .. CASE CLOSED!
smokin.gif
I mean....these have to be more limited than the allstars.....even with late shipments...they will still be able to presell on city sole oruptempo....and only one 2 stores between the malls in my city and the city next to me are getting them.......24 - 70 pairs....the manager is throwing that outbc he prolly recieved 24 pairs of the all stars..and 70 pairs of fusions...and doesnt know the difference bt the two, .......I REALLY dont think anyone storewill have 70 pairs...believe that

By the way...30$ is nothing..Im trying to help ppl out that dont wanna pay 300$ resell value, noone has to buy them from me...If noone had pmed me...i wouldonly get my one pair!!!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

pretty sure these are releasing online as well.....so said NTSF rep.......and in terms of low vs. high...to each their own man....i think the lows are fire....that my OPINION....
Heard......I love 13 lows.....but i just think the 23 lows are missing the best part....the marble like wrap around

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I dont think the white n red 23's are gonna sell out.

Yeah they are going to my dude ... please .. (if you want the shoes) take the extra steps to get them on release date ... these are not going to be yourBlack-Stealth/White-Stealth type of release ...

Back
Top Bottom