Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

Eh. Gotta wait till October until I am eligible for an upgrade to the 3Guck? Woulnd't mind paying $199 for it

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I really don't wanna pay $399 to upgrade. Isn't there a way to cancel your account without having to pay the fee? Like saying you don't get service where you live.

Why yes it is. I know the way, but you may need a contact to get you some paperwork.

As much as I love my iphone and will prob never switch to anything else in the near future, I'm disappointed in the lack of any new features for the new3GS coming out. I mean a new camera and voice activated features should have been standard if not in the first iphone then def the 3G. It's almost likeApple knows they got their loyal customers by the balls and give them just enough to make them feel like they're getting something new even though allthese "new" features have been on phones for years. Id still prob upgrade as long as I dont have to pay the surcharge, but it would mainly be formore memory since I only have the 8 gb.

I'm a apple +#!#! so I'm just gonna add my mom to my plan cause I cancelled her t-mobile and have her use my line and change the number and use the newnumber I get as my primary phone Att just confirmed that I can take my iPhone plan off with no penalties.. That'll also leave me eligble for upgrade inDecember for the line my mom will use then next June when something new comes out with a fresh upgrade then the next year after that I can do the same I justfigured out how to cheat this evil empire we call Att but smh at number changing costing 36$ smh

Voice control and the new camera
pimp.gif

guess i'm buying a nokia n97. i wanted new hardware, not !$** that should have been there since day 1.

i think im gonna end up switching up my 2 MONTH OLD iPhone
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
for this 3GS joint for the $400.
how much does a unlocked 16GB 3G go for?
what about an 8GB
eef252bed49aba16235ebf422ee2e9c2187d043.gif

About Snow Leopard:

I just read that older Macbooks will get multi-touch capabilities.. does this include the white/black Macbooks?

even though there is little upgrades... these features have been out on so many phones for a while now..... but i dont care... im gonna be switching to ATTfrom t-mobile... ive been looking for a phone for a while because i have been out of my contract for a min now...

same here, i want a 13inch MBP since my 15 inch is basically a desktop replacement now. 4GB ram, 320GB HDD for under 1499 (i have a cousin that works for appleso using his discount) . sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

same here, i want a 13inch MBP since my 15 inch is basically a desktop replacement now. 4GB ram, 320GB HDD for under 1499 (i have a cousin that works for apple so using his discount) . sounds good to me.
speaking of discount, my friends brother works at an Apple store, how much discount do they get?

guess i'm buying a nokia n97. i wanted new hardware, not !$** that should have been there since day 1.

i'm a huge nokia head and the n97 is not worth the pricetag, it's the same rehashed hardware that's been in the n95 with the addition of atouchscreen. for a phone coming out this year it has a weak processor only 128mb ram and the keyboard isn't that great

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

i'm a huge nokia head and the n97 is not worth the pricetag, it's the same rehashed hardware that's been in the n95 with the addition of a touchscreen. for a phone coming out this year it has a weak processor only 128mb ram and the keyboard isn't that great

i'm effed either way. i leave att, i have to pay around 500-600 for early termination fee + new handset on w/e i get (palm pre to be exact) and do a wholenew number. if i stay with att and get the n97, it's 600 unlocked. or i can get the iphone 3G S which is 400.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

same here, i want a 13inch MBP since my 15 inch is basically a desktop replacement now. 4GB ram, 320GB HDD for under 1499 (i have a cousin that works for apple so using his discount) . sounds good to me.
speaking of discount, my friends brother works at an Apple store, how much discount do they get?

my cousin told me he gets a 25% discount once a year, and then 10%. but dont quote me on that

i'm a huge nokia head and the n97 is not worth the pricetag, it's the same rehashed hardware that's been in the n95 with the addition of a touchscreen. for a phone coming out this year it has a weak processor only 128mb ram and the keyboard isn't that great

i'm effed either way. i leave att, i have to pay around 500-600 for early termination fee + new handset on w/e i get (palm pre to be exact) and do a whole new number. if i stay with att and get the n97, it's 600 unlocked. or i can get the iphone 3G S which is 400.

my cousin told me he gets a 25% discount once a year, and then 10%. but dont quote me on that

if you can wait a couple of months nokia is putting out like 3-4 new touchscreen phones this fall. palm pre is probably the best out of those 3 you listedthough.

I'm not upgrading to the 3gs any time soon, if ever. It doesn't offer anything I really want as far as features go. I'll just wait for the 3.0software. Also can't wait for snow leopard, 29 dollar upgrade? I may never return to windows ever again outside of work and school.
laugh.gif

Also, whats the name of that hack and slash game in the demo video up top.

i'm effed either way. i leave att, i have to pay around 500-600 for early termination fee + new handset on w/e i get (palm pre to be exact) and do a whole new number. if i stay with att and get the n97, it's 600 unlocked. or i can get the iphone 3G S which is 400.

if you can wait a couple of months nokia is putting out like 3-4 new touchscreen phones this fall. palm pre is probably the best out of those 3 you listed though.

thats the thing, i don't want all touch screen anymore. im tired of it. that's what the n97 was appealing to me. touchscreen + keyboard. but i'llprobably end up going to sprint with the pre. service is a lot better, and it has the combo i want. but as soon as they release a new batch, this one is havingtoo many heat issues.

so now your telling me I just bought this IMAC 2 months ago and now must pay 30 dollars for a update of the software?

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

so now your telling me I just bought this IMAC 2 months ago and now must pay 30 dollars for a update of the software?

if u would have bought it today, u would have still had to pay 30 for snow leopard, seeing how it's coming out until september.

if you can wait a couple of months nokia is putting out like 3-4 new touchscreen phones this fall. palm pre is probably the best out of those 3 you listed though.

thats the thing, i don't want all touch screen anymore. im tired of it. that's what the n97 was appealing to me. touchscreen + keyboard. but i'll probably end up going to sprint with the pre. service is a lot better, and it has the combo i want. but as soon as they release a new batch, this one is having too many heat issue.

Maybe you wanna check the New HTC Touch Pro 2
pimp.gif
... bit bulkybut it looks really nice. I know its windows mobile phone (hate it too) but with the touchflo 3D 2. the phone is way faster and smoother than before.
HTC TP2 looks really good(hardware and performance) while the N97 is Nokia and im a fan + i like symbian OS.

Im torn between the HTC Touchpro2 and Nokia N97... speacially if you can get it for FREE
pimp.gif

UK line FTW

Back
Top Bottom