Official BBQ thread

Are they worth the price, I see they are sometimes double the price of other grills with less burners.

Have not used it yet, but will be definitely used this weekend for a family get together at the cribbo..

I've honestly been eyeing a Weber for the past 2/3 years, but could not justify spending the $$$..but once I saw this post on SlickDeals-the hunt was on!! Ended up coppin from an HD about a few miles from me...You really can't beat that 10yr warranty and the reputation of the brand. I've owned the cheaper brands in the past and they all started to rust within a year or two-and that's covered-not really exposed to the NY elements, but then again-time will tell on this Weber..

https://slickdeals.net/f/12733558-w...h-built-in-thermometer-399?v=1&src=SiteSearch

What thermometer do you guys use/recommend? I’m looking for something that can read both meat and grill temps.

Are they worth the price, I see they are sometimes double the price of other grills with less burners.

Yes. My dad has had his Weber for like 15 years already and hasn't had to replace anything. I have the same Weber that was just posted for 2 years and it's been great so far

Always wondered if the Weber name was worth it. Copped a Brinkmann that lasted about 5 years, replaced it with a Nexgrill that's still going after 5. Price combined is what the Weber costs.

And I think I could have gotten more years out of my first with better care and covers

Always wondered if the Weber name was worth it. Copped a Brinkmann that lasted about 5 years, replaced it with a Nexgrill that's still going after 5. Price combined is what the Weber costs.

And I think I could have gotten more years out of my first with better care and covers
Yeah I need to replace the cover on my grill, now that you mention it. Been lucky, I have a grill I bought from Walmart going on 11 years strong. Only problem I had was igniter went out about a month ago, replaced it and going fine.

just peeped this thread, sure you've seen my stuff on the food thread

from Sunday

41651216_265301650858037_1031984023813371195_n.jpg

reverse seared tri tip

Havent taken a look thru this mega thread but shout out to all the grill peeps out there.

Any reccommendation on small scale grills? Want something i could throw some steaks on or kebabs. Possibly something i could put under the stove hood to be used all year round.

For example,, seen some yakitori grills, whih would be good for kebabs, but not sure about the fuel sources.

Speaking about that, any economical way to get the most natural smoke? Love kingford charcoal but would love to learn about some woods that do similar things

Havent taken a look thru this mega thread but shout out to all the grill peeps out there.

Any reccommendation on small scale grills? Want something i could throw some steaks on or kebabs. Possibly something i could put under the stove hood to be used all year round.

For example,, seen some yakitori grills, whih would be good for kebabs, but not sure about the fuel sources.

Speaking about that, any economical way to get the most natural smoke? Love kingford charcoal but would love to learn about some woods that do similar things
You want something for indoors or outdoors? I would recommend a weber kettle if outdoors. Also, dont use charcoal briquettes use lump charcoal and add wood chunks of your preference.

What thermometer do you guys use/recommend? I’m looking for something that can read both meat and grill temps.
I use a Thermoworks smoke and a thermapen mk4. The smoke is cool, but I wish it had more probes. I bought it before they released the 4 channel thermometer.

Back
Top Bottom