Official BBQ thread

Me too, a lot can be said about a simple burger that’s fire.

I’ve cooked probably 10,000 burgers in my life. :lol:

I’m picky

phewww a lot of mouth-watering pictures on here! Don't have the opportunity to do BBQs much but went back home last weekend and did one. I never tried ribs but next time i'm giving it a go after what i see here!
Marinate pork chops, merguez, grill chorizo and marinated beef skewers with green peppers

IMG-9522.JPG
IMG-9523.JPG

Tried to do a pork shoulder and totally blew it. Cooked it too low and not long enough on the grill so it never got tender enough. Nothing ruins my appetite like my food not coming out how I like

phewww a lot of mouth-watering pictures on here! Don't have the opportunity to do BBQs much but went back home last weekend and did one. I never tried ribs but next time i'm giving it a go after what i see here!
Marinate pork chops, merguez, grill chorizo and marinated beef skewers with green peppers

IMG-9522.JPG
IMG-9523.JPG
Good Char

Got gifted a kingsford charcoal grill. Not weber

Only problem is the bottom portion where is ash catcher would be is missing. Any idea where to cop replacement parts?

Cant find it anywhere

Got gifted a kingsford charcoal grill. Not weber

Only problem is the bottom portion where is ash catcher would be is missing. Any idea where to cop replacement parts?

Cant find it anywhere

Try calling Kingsford customer service and see if they sell replacement parts.

Checking this thread around lunch time is the best and worst decision ever. So much great looking and I'm sure TASTING food in this thread. Props to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom