Official Bitcoin Thread

You think it will drop to 250 this week?

JUST SPECULATING... don't @ me but just looking.
but check the prices on July 15-17, September 14-17, November 11-14.

just some mid month weak hands stuff but these were the biggest "dips" in USD.

(if you had one of each is the calc)
July 15 was the day of under 2k BTC, 175 ETH, 40 LTC. (2.2k is now 17,600)

September 3.5k BTC, 250 ETH, 50 LTC (3.8K is now 17,600)

November 6.2K BTC, 300 ETH, 60 LTC. (6.5K is now 17,600)

could be a december or a january thought...

TL/DR
if you've got money - BTFD.
if you're invested, HODL.

don't listen to me i buy same pairs of the same shoes in diff colors and sell at dips...but still got more gainz in crypto than a 17 percent 401k return.

I thought the IRS ONLY subpoena records of users of anything 20K or more from Coinbase.
You think the IRS is honest like that? If they want to audit anyone they think is suspicious of owing more money than they reported, they will do it with quickness.

Practically them winning in the courts against Coinbase gives them a right to keep asking for records, even if it doesn’t surpass 20k. Don’t sleep.

Bros make sure you write down the safety codes when enabling the 2 factor login. Just had a scary moment.
Got a new phone and replaced my Binance account with my Coinbase account on Google Authenticator.
So basically I was going to be SOL with logging into Binance without the code.
LUCKILY, I hadn't wiped everything from my old phone so my authentictor was still attached to Binance. Scary moment.

Kraken keeps crashing on me. I'm trying to get in on this Ripple wave. I see it went from .59 cent to .85 cent today.

I keep trying to get verified on mobile, should I be on my laptop?

Kraken kept doing that for me when i was tryna get verified. Ditched for that very reason.

That ain’t even make any sense :lol:

:rofl:

If I want to transfer erc20 tokens to a trezor do I need to have them in mew first or can I send them straight from the exchange to the trezor

krabs-meme-th.jpg
krabs-meme-th.jpg
krabs-meme-th.jpg

Goodness. I took the opposite of Mark Cuban's advice and bet it all on LTC, thought it was an easy win. I'm bout to be out on these screets now and ain't nobody getting Christmas presents from me any time soon until we see the rebound

Goodness. I took the opposite of Mark Cuban's advice and bet it all on LTC, thought it was an easy win. I'm bout to be out on these screets now and ain't nobody getting Christmas presents from me any time soon until we see the rebound
You messing up plehboi

Back
Top Bottom