Official Bitcoin Thread

using shapeshift to convert litecoin to xrp but its still "Awaiting Deposit" its been about 15 minutes. I know it takes time but do I need to keep my computer on the whole time? Also is shapeshift legit? Just wanna convert to xrp.

hahaha i still have no clue what im doing. xrp just made sense to me when i read it and I only threw in small $. Forreal though where are you all converting litecoin to xrp

If i had extra play money id be picking up more LTC. People be sleeping on LTC....

Am i the only one turned off with IOTA? Not because of the price drop.. The team is mad unprofessional.. it took off prematurely. Still no working wallet.. hyping up "meetings" smh..

Screenshot_20171214-225346.jpg

If i had extra play money id be picking up more LTC. People be sleeping on LTC....

Am i the only one turned off with IOTA? Not because of the price drop.. The team is mad unprofessional.. it took off prematurely. Still no working wallet.. hyping up "meetings" smh..
Iota lowkey sounds like a pyramid scheme to me lol

That’s what baffles me. All the known security issues and it’s a Java/JavaScript block chain...all kind of problems.

Cool concept. Bunch of flaws.

Yet the pump is there.

That’s what baffles me. All the known security issues and it’s a Java/JavaScript block chain...all kind of problems.

Cool concept. Bunch of flaws.

Yet the pump is there.

I was with them early on. Got in when it was worth less than a buck. Things just turned weird af after the pump. Like the team is all talk. Team status now is probably like "now what?"

Working on 2 things...

Arbitrage trading bot

Wireless security protocol using blockchain

Back
Top Bottom