Official Bitcoin Thread

Ooooohhhh Whats this TRX fractions here LOL!! I like that 216c2a you on to somehting... We get 50 for $1, and then we can get even more for a LTC or BTC fraction

so yeah

I also like it because it sounds like T-REX

I'm by no means an expert but math is math.

People trying to burst bubbles but can't comprehend what's logical.

If you bought XRP at .20 cents and put 1k you would have 4k. If that's enough sell and move on.

You don't need everything to hit 17k and it really doesn't.

Tron was 1 cent when I purchased it, now it's 2 cents. I didn't make a big purchased but I double my initial investment.

Math .....

Just got accused of being selfish and holding out by a co-worker because I wouldn't accept his voluntary "donation" to my account. FOH! Is this what it has come to? :ohwell: Like dude... I can show you how to do this.
man dont feel bad! He should be encouraged to do things on his own. not selfish at all.

Just got accused of being selfish and holding out by a co-worker because I wouldn't accept his voluntary "donation" to my account. FOH! Is this what it has come to? :ohwell: Like dude... I can show you how to do this.

Tell him he can send his donation to me, ill "help" him

yo guys waiting for coinbase verification try adding your bank account. I got bank of america and they added it. everything went smoothly

I hate when people do this.

If you bought XRP at .20 cents and put 1k you would have 4k. If that's enough sell and move on.

Tron was 1 cent when I purchased it, now it's 2 cents. I didn't make a big purchased but I double my initial investment.

Math .....

Math is math.

Would never do this not even family

Your coin can go up to a million and he except half a Milly

I tell everyone coinbase/attach your correct info/bank and start buying

7070A412-BCC5-40D8-9B36-44A0C33DDA44.png
Anybody know if I can change the “trading pair” on Blockfolio? I’m trying to add my coins on there but it’s always in LTC/BTC and ETH/BTC. trying to just have it in Ltc + eth/usd
Talking about up top right under “add transaction”

If not, anybody know a converter where I can change the date? Like convert eth to btc price on a specific date?

At work so I can’t really look too hard but gonna in a few hours. Figured I’d ask

Also I need to get some SALT. Personally I think it’s a great idea. If this all takes off I see it being really valuable

Like i said no one in here really knows whats going to happen with ripple...It could go up down whatever way. No one in here knows.

At the end of the day its your money do what you want

read up on market cap and you'll see why people laughing at your prior statement

Math .....

Quick mafs

Anybody know if I can change the “trading pair” on Blockfolio? I’m trying to add my coins on there but it’s always in LTC/BTC and ETH/BTC. trying to just have it in Ltc + eth/usd

If not, anybody know a converter where I can change the date? Like convert eth to btc price on a specific date?

At work so I can’t really look too hard but gonna in a few hours. Figured I’d ask

When you first add the coin you can choose which pair you want. I'm guessing you're looking for ltc/usd and eth/usd

read up on market cap and you'll see why people laughing at your prior statement

I understand everyones sentiment about market cap. But for every argument about market cap on ripple there is one against it.

I'm not expecting it to do anything. If it hits 4-5 USD i will be a very happy man. But can I hope for it to hit 100 USD sure. Why not? I'm not some rookie who thinks I'm going to get rich overnight but a man can dream

Last edited:
bruh, please don't tell me ur using SMS to authenticate sign on Coinbase. If you are, CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY TO GOOGLE AUTH!!!
I am why ? what happened I cant even sign on now. Yeah I just made a purchase of ethereum and then they signed me out and asked for authentification they sent the sms the last 4 times but now nothing.

Delete the coin and re-add, loom for the coin BTC/USD , LTC/USD , etc.

Select the right exchange and bingo.

Back
Top Bottom