Official Bitcoin Thread

I'll be honest, I'm afraid of my emotions being tied to this market.

I just had a small outburst at my desk seeing LTC gaining again. Y'all gonna see me on Vice in some Wave Runners in a couple months.:smh:

Remember bros, don't get too high or too low.:lol:

Just to have a little fun, my 12 days of Christmas list:

12 coins to look out for in 2018 **minus the BIG3 :smile:

12. Kyber Network
11. VeChain

Believe what you believe, this is my list. Good Luck to everyone!

lVeCHAIN is on my list (many were PM'ing me asking what the hell is VeChain...DYOR!)

VeChain official twitter posted a very cryptic TWEET last night that mentions CHINA....and it seems like GREAT NEWS:

Last edited:
Been weighing my exit options. Thinking I should be looking more short term with this one? I'm planning on going long with the LTC I've accrued over the last year, same with BTC and ETH.

I'm thinking Ripple will give me the best payout in the shortest time. What do you think?

Sidenote: I'm sorry because I know it's been asked a million times, but what's the best place to buy IOTA? I'm only on Bittrex, was trying to keep my holdings as centralized as possible, but I refuse to miss this boat.
Maybe sell half of your ripple and let the rest run? That’s what I did personally and bought more ltc w the profits.

Iota you can get it on binance. I highly suggest having a third account for those coins that aren’t listed everywhere yet.

Is there a way to trade daily. Why on coinbase does it take a week to get my coins.

Bought in on litecoin at $220. If i could have my coins id sell right now but can't.

ETH as the Walmart of coins.... What do you mean by that?

the network is becoming congested and slower and slower.similar to wallmart only having 4 cashier lanes open

it seems good price but do you really have the time for all that?

ripple bout to be the same in a minute..jump on them coins while they still under 20cent

the network is becoming congested and slower and slower.similar to wallmart only having 4 cashier lanes open

it seems good price but do you really have the time for all that?

ripple bout to be the same in a minute..jump on them coins while they still under 20cent
Ripple has been under 20 cents in like weeks lol

wanted to wait and knock out christmas before i put more charges on my CC and missed the LTC dip. coulda bought in at 248 last night and decided i wanted to research more. now XRP is up 100% from when i was gunna cop tooo.

ughhh

^^ the struggle that is crypto lol

I was tempted to buy last night too but didn't want to force my hand with the low funds i had :lol:

I've been trying to find a coin that I feel like will have long term value, as in the coin can reach the upper 10's or even low 100's lol. But as i'm fairly new and there's so much research to be done haha

Cant access my coinbase account after PW change. Sent in my ID and did two step authentication factor via my phone. All it tells is that I have to wait 48 hours smh.

Looks like I'm going to be sitting on the bench missing the gains for a few days

Maybe sell half of your ripple and let the rest run? That’s what I did personally and bought more ltc w the profits.

Iota you can get it on binance. I highly suggest having a third account for those coins that aren’t listed everywhere yet.

Thanks, just did that.

Waiting on IOTA to drop a tad before I cop. Anyone with more experience with it have a feel for where it's going today?:nerd:

Been thinking about pumping some XLM too..
What are your guys' projections of how high the coin can peak?

After learning a bit more I understand that for some coins, like XRP, $5 would be insane :lol:

Shout out to Electroneum..

$25 come up $327.

Going straight to that BTC wallet..

Crypto I love you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom