Official Bitcoin Thread

get eos on the exodus wallet..you can convert your coins into it

or you can use shapeshift.io

its the best bet..i predict to be listed on coinbase next year...it doesnt go live till april(look at its price now) dont be shocked to be 50-100 dollars a coin by then..its the litecoin version of eth ..since eth is becoming the wallmart of coins of now

The token distribution is really interesting for EOS.

So the initial ICO phase is done and now there's a daily release of which you receive a percentage relative to your investment...

Is it best to get the tokens at market price rather than through the daily offering?? I tried to look it up and it seems like there's not a lot of difference in how many tokens you receive either way.

I like what i'm reading though. This could be huge if it comes to fruition.

Going to purchase a hard wallet once they're in stock.
What would you guys suggest I use in the mean time for BTC and ETH once I actually get some?

Going to purchase a hard wallet once they're in stock.
What would you guys suggest I use in the mean time for BTC and ETH once I actually get some?

MEW for ETH. For btc, there are lots of options...just make sure you install a great wallet on a laptop/machine that you control...preferably cold/offline.

Alright I'm going to sound like an idiot, but there are wallets that you can install to your PC?:wow:

Need to do this tonight. Haven't used my laptop in years.

Alright I'm going to sound like an idiot, but there are wallets that you can install to your PC?:wow:

Need to do this tonight. Haven't used my laptop in years.
Yup
I dont know how it works myself but it seems like a pretty safe way to store
Just make sure you dont pour water on that mug or have a failing HD :lol:

What’s the consensus on EOS? Can it really overtake Eth? There’s been a ton of accumulation going on since it’s ico.

I'm just trying to buy some Ripple and I'm still waiting to get approved through GateHub. Anyone having trouble?

Very good article. Incredible points. As a finance and economic major, the ideas were spot on. The 21 billion coins in total could be the main reason bitcoin fails and something else rises. People would be more prone to hold than to actually spend in hopes of appreciation. Economic stalemate. And with no infusion of new coins into circulation to bring down value and promote spending..bitcoin dies as a currency.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/14/bitcoin-is-failing-as-a-ccurrency

Nano Ledger just came in ,shouldve bought this in Nov everybody taxing now for these wallets

Back
Top Bottom