Official Bitcoin Thread

Don’t fall for it :lol:

24CAAA47-29CF-4F9E-B5DE-29C50A456DCF.jpeg

Damn there’s about to be all these types of scams

Doge.. a meme on a coin.. it’s a no for me dawg

Thanks fam. Buddy of mine was pushing that. Only one that looked suspect. Just now getting into this. I bought a bit of all that I mention except doge. I bought some ada instead. Wish I would have got in on powr earlier. What is your opinion on waiting for the price on powr to level then buy in? Do you think it has potential to go up more? Like I said this is literally day 2. Thanks

Any bump on Ven after today?

I can only go by what i feel. Go to coinmarket cap, sort by supply....vechain is comparable with steem. Steem is at $2.57......I think VeChain has better upside.

- RFID
- PWC partnership
- geo tagging and tracking on luxury goods, agriculture, wines, etc.

Good luck. If you think STEEM is better than the above, then don't do it. DYOR

I can only go by what i feel. Go to coinmarket cap, sort by supply....vechain is comparable with steem. Steem is at $2.57......I think VeChain has better upside.

- RFID
- PWC partnership

I meant as in the spot on your list after today's announcement. :smile:

Not speaking to you directly, but because of this, use the DCA method I spoke earlier on.
Yeah I’ve been doing that a little to build back up my ltc position. It’s the best way to play this game.

VEN could be huge if it gets that partnership w China like it was alluding to.

- RFID
- PWC partnership

WTC (Walton) is basically the same :lol:

How do you get your xrp back into your bank? And i am trying to cash my ltc in coinbase and it just says add a payment method every time. I have added all my cards and bank accounts. Trying to send me ltc to binance to buy more xrp just spins too

How do you get your xrp back into your bank? And i am trying to cash my ltc in coinbase and it just says add a payment method every time. I have added all my cards and bank accounts. Trying to send me ltc to binance to buy more xrp just spins too

XRP back into your bank account? Are you trying to sell for Fiat? If so, you will have to sell your XRP on your exchange. If you’re using Bittrex, you will need to transfer to your Coinbase account to sell for fiat.

Payment method? If your account is linked in the settings, then you should just select SELL and where you want to send the money.

Payment method is how you’re going to BUY something. Make sure you’re selecting SELL.

Just spins? Where? on your Mac or PC or iPhone? On coinbase? On Binance?

Last edited:
Any canadians aware you can sorta invest in btc and eth in your tsfa? Not sure if theres an equivalent for the US. Thoughts? Itd have to be mainly a hodl position since its kind of pricey.

With regular banks, no you can't.

But apparently on Quest trade it could be possible

fees are ridiculous it seems. And you don't own the coin directly, it's like a share of a fund. I would not touch that personally.

Last edited:
Transaction fees on BTC are crazy right now :smh:. $16 fee for trying to transfer $25 worth :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Transaction fees on BTC are crazy right now :smh:. $16 fee for trying to transfer $25 worth :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Yeah buddy. Better believe crypto fees will be one of the biggest hustles of 2018. They've always been considerably high but now you'll begin to see them being reasonably overpriced on some formats.

Best to always to do the largest transaction possible when both depositing and withdrawing. Fees are going to eat penny pinchers alive.

Back
Top Bottom