Official Bitcoin Thread

went IN.

tron-legacy-light-cycle-virtual-reality.jpg

With regular banks, no you can't.

But apparently on Quest trade it could be possible

fees are ridiculous it seems. And you don't own the coin directly, it's like a share of a fund. I would not touch that personally.

Yea, thats where i got it from. well technically

trade fees are high but if its hodl and have a good chunk of change there, then it doesnt sound like a horrible idea to me. Im with td and if the trade fee is $500, my intention is to make way more than that honestly lol. and actually keep all the profit, no dealing with taxes, except for trade fees and 2.5% to that company or something. Theres one for ETH too. In my reddit link. I think it would give you more discipline of a true hodl since the trade fees are high lol. but youre right you dont own the coins, and youre relying on whatever that company says/does.

i was going to keep this in tandem with regular buying the actual coins, cause damn quadriga hasnt verified me yet. I might have to actually go and try the other site that has 250$ limits. Didnt want to cause it was too small. But damn, its better than not being able to do anything at all.

Reactions: jjs
Yeah buddy. Better believe crypto fees will be one of the biggest hustles of 2018. They've always been considerably high but now you'll begin to see them being reasonably overpriced on some formats.

Best to always to do the largest transaction possible when both depositing and withdrawing. Fees are going to eat penny pinchers alive.
No doubt.

I was giving $25 of BTC/ETH/LTC for a Secret Santa. I'll just be keeping the BTC to myself :lol:.

Definitely holding on to tron for the long haul. Would love to see their plan go through. Can't remember how many coins i have at the moment but it's like around 3-5k. It's one of the 3 Alt coins I'm going in heavy on. (Iota, Tron & Funfair)
that's like 200 ...

sorry to ask guys, but i have like 3k to invest now, but realistically moreso around jan 2... where should it go?

DASH, I feel like it will rival Bitcoin some day because it's more governed and controlled. It has half the circulating supply of Bitcoin right now. The lesser supply, the higher the demand and the price will go up, so DASH has a future. But it's 3rd among most expensive Alt Coin, but compared to Bitcoin, it's affordable.

Little surprised at the resistance we’re seeing at 19k for btc.

It’s letting the alts flourish though so i’m not mad at it.

Back
Top Bottom