Official Bitcoin Thread

Totally agreed with the issue with bitcoin. That’s why I said earlier that it’s really not a decentralized system.

I’ll have to finish the rest of the article. I somewhat agree and disagree with the whole “crypto assets”. I think people neglect to understand that’s it’s not a digital fiat or type of currency. It’s a protocol.

I posted in the last 2 pages about BitSquare, a decentralized exchange. Basically a way to buy coins on the market the way it was supposed to be designed. Don’t know if y’all read it or what.

Probably should be best not to post open links. (link of articles without details info)

Last edited:
Anybody know of any wallets where I can buy btc/etherum and not have to wait a week like coinbase for it to be deposited in my wallet?? Not tryna miss out before all these altcoins get pumped by institutional investors.

Thanks in advance.

It’s about to lit!

6489CEE1-E90E-4DFC-8286-54F8E7874448.png

You're welcome to move to a 3rd world country that has no roads or running water.
Boy ... you really are naive ...

Explain to me how an item that you already paid taxes on can continue to be taxed when it changes possession?

For example, if you buy a car you paid taxes on it when you sell it, the new owner pay taxes and so on?

Just he quiet and sit on your corner ....

Btw, your registration, inspection and utility bills paid for what you have mentioned.

But in some states you have an additional yearly tax to own a v3hicle that you already paid taxes on and registration/ inspection. But is cool ... smh

did anybody get DRGN/DRAGONBLOCKCHAIN tokens via myetherwallet..keep getting errors saying '
"Input address is not checksummed. More info"

Boy ... you really are naive ...

Explain to me how an item that you already paid taxes on can continue to be taxed when it changes possession?

For example, if you buy a car you paid taxes on it when you sell it, the new owner pay taxes and so on?

Just he quiet and sit on your corner ....

Btw, your registration, inspection and utility bills paid for what you have mentioned.

But in some states you have an additional yearly tax to own a v3hicle that you already paid taxes on and registration/ inspection. But is cool ... smh
It amazes me that someone can be this dumb. I mean, transfer taxes, how do they work?

Again, if you don't like paying taxes so the government can effectively run the country, you can absolutely leave and go live on an island all by yourself. No roads. No water. No police. No military. Just all out there by yourself. Let me know how that works out for you.

I'm having a tough time verifying my identity on coinbase. Tried for a few days and still getting error messages. Pictures of my ID are as clear as day...anyone else have this issue?

help me get into bitcoin guysssssss. I wanna get paid too.

Not spending 11k per though lol.

Fractions family.

School me. Be your brothers keeper

I'm having a tough time verifying my identity on coinbase. Tried for a few days and still getting error messages. Pictures of my ID are as clear as day...anyone else have this issue?
Did you try it on your phone? Didn't work for me on my computer the first day I tried but worked perfectly on my phone the day after.

It amazes me that someone can be this dumb. I mean, transfer taxes, how do they work?

Again, if you don't like paying taxes so the government can effectively run the country, you can absolutely leave and go live on an island all by yourself. No roads. No water. No police. No military. Just all out there by yourself. Let me know how that works out for you.

You’re wasting your time arguing with a fool

Anybody know of any wallets where I can buy btc/etherum and not have to wait a week like coinbase for it to be deposited in my wallet?? Not tryna miss out before all these altcoins get pumped by institutional investors.

Thanks in advance.

Did you not read any of this thread? answers on answers on answers

Back
Top Bottom