Official Bitcoin Thread

sold my bag of OMG.....i had a sell order at 1.25 and it hit....cray! i'm actually a believer of this project as vitalik is on the board and they actually have use case and working in Thailand merchants and banks.

as for other smart contracts, there are quite a few...but i'd stick w/the "known" ones that are actually working...keep an eye on kyber (KNC) i'm still a bagholder of NEO....and privacy coins (beam, zec, zen). Reason for me is Beam collabing with LTC for anon layer...ZEC being used with ETH to make their anon layer...and ZEN due to zksnark anon layer protocol and if you look at GREYSCALE TRUST....they own a very large portion of their port on ZEN (look at their other tokens, they have a higher % holdings in ZEN)

my sleeper picks going into 2020:

klaytn (klay) - token for kakao ecosystem. if you don't know kakao, google it.

thorchain (rune) - swap, lending, staking token for binance chain (beps2/bepswap). if you believe in binance and where its going....this will be their killer dapp

beam - mimblewimble protocol. straight anon, ltc is working w/them to get stealth.

matrixai (man) - chinese ai token that has already partnered with chinese govt on several lanes.

**but what do i know? DYOR

$RUNE just hit its ATH just now.

Back
Top Bottom