OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

It does make some sense because the Celtics are attempting to hedge their bets. Who are the main threats to them, right now? Chicago and Miami. No need for a hulking, non mobile big like Perkins if you're trying to get past those two teams who have great guards and forwards. Consider that, and the fact that Perkins wouldn't sign for the money they felt was right, and you can kind of see why they would go in the direction they did.

Of course, one must consider the possibility of getting bullied in the paint in a possible finals rematch vs. LA.
Ainge will not enjoy living in Boston if that comes to pass, but he probably felt, all things considered, that the move was worth it.

^ unless they rest both O'Neals for the entire playoffs so they can somehow resemble their old selfs for 7 games, this move makes no sense at all.
and Why trade for a Pick in 2017? just stupid stupid trade.
but then again, I was heated when they traded Al Jefferson.

^ unless they rest both O'Neals for the entire playoffs so they can somehow resemble their old selfs for 7 games, this move makes no sense at all.
and Why trade for a Pick in 2017? just stupid stupid trade.
but then again, I was heated when they traded Al Jefferson.

Read CP's post, pretty much sums up my feelings

But I want to see KG go after Nene

Read CP's post, pretty much sums up my feelings

But I want to see KG go after Nene

eek.gif
 Denver !!

Denver 
pimp.gif
...Brother told me that kid had a KG jersey on, took it off and cheered for the Nuggets at the end 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Denver 
pimp.gif
...Brother told me that kid had a KG jersey on, took it off and cheered for the Nuggets at the end 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

that erden trade makes absolutely no sense. ainge better hope both o'neals are healthy or either they pick up a big that got bought out

that erden trade makes absolutely no sense. ainge better hope both o'neals are healthy or either they pick up a big that got bought out

Still have no idea what Ainge was thinking 
indifferent.gif

Hopefully this works out but it's not looking good in my eyes. 

Trading away our 1 advantage that we had over the rest of the league and having to rely on Shaq to be able to perform during the playoffs 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Trading away our 1 advantage that we had over the rest of the league and having to rely on Shaq to be able to perform during the playoffs 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you being fans of both teams still bothers me ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you being fans of both teams still bothers me ..
laugh.gif

Yea I would take Erden if yall were just going to give him away. I can see getting rid of Quisnos because he's always hurt. I don't know why you got a pick in 2017 though. Players who are going to be in that draft are like 7th and 8th graders right now. That KG flop grinded my gears.

Yea I would take Erden if yall were just going to give him away. I can see getting rid of Quisnos because he's always hurt. I don't know why you got a pick in 2017 though. Players who are going to be in that draft are like 7th and 8th graders right now. That KG flop grinded my gears.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *DEAD* Thank You Ainge, with Perkins you guys prolly would have beaten us in the finals this yr considering all that depth in the front court. Now you've officially forfeited your title as the "team to beat in the east".

Come Finals time we only have the Heat to worry about. Time for the Lakers to prepare once again for glory.
Edit: Oh and another thing OKC will probably be the best team in the west NEXT season after they get more time as a cohesive unit. Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and the Perk, thats a formidable squad to deal with. We got it on lock this season but we're going to have to get a piece or two to contend with that youth. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *DEAD* Thank You Ainge, with Perkins you guys prolly would have beaten us in the finals this yr considering all that depth in the front court. Now you've officially forfeited your title as the "team to beat in the east".

Come Finals time we only have the Heat to worry about. Time for the Lakers to prepare once again for glory.
Edit: Oh and another thing OKC will probably be the best team in the west NEXT season after they get more time as a cohesive unit. Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and the Perk, thats a formidable squad to deal with. We got it on lock this season but we're going to have to get a piece or two to contend with that youth. 

Back
Top Bottom