Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

S4L

I would first like to post a conversation that I had with a Giants fan in a thread a couple months back before I get into this game. I'm not going to postthat Giants fan's user name, so for right now we'll just call him Mr. Soft...

Mr. Soft: Cowboys = last place.
Me: Money on that statement?
Mr. Soft :Ehhh, I'll say they'll finish ahead of the ********. Cowboys will def NOT have a better record thanthe Giants though
Me: So you're scared to put money on the statement you made?
Mr. Soft: Its called talking smack, and you coming out of hiding catching feelings. Imma leave the ******** out of itcause I can never read them.
Me: I understand now. Making statements just for the hell of it and then backing away as soon as money gets involved...
Mr. Soft: Look at the division clown. Giants > Cowboys or ********. I'll even take that bet about the Cowboysfinishing last, but its not even because you have 3 chances to win while i have 1. If I lose I'll pay you $10, if I win you pay up $30 (3x).
Me: LOL. You sound like you grew up in the softest part of NY my man. How bout a better bet since you feel you'reat a "disadvantage", How about a better deal. Sunday September 20th. First game in Jerryland. ....and I'll even let one of these clowns on thisboard hold my money since so many dudes on here are so concern about payments. Deal or no deal?
Mr. Soft: LOL @ you thinking it has to do with money, fall back clown.

....as you can see with his last statement ladies and gentlemen, his blood was offically turned to kool-aid. If any other Giants fans that actually grew up inNew York city and not Glen Cove want to talk, then let's talk.

As for the game....

Believe it or not, Brandon Jacobs is flapping his gums the week the Giants are coming to town.

Jacobs, who has been trading trash talk with Patrick Crayton and other Cowboys for a couple of years, finds it funny that the Giants are the guest for the grand regular-season opening of the fancy new football palace around these parts.

"They should've put Detriot in there instead of us," Jacobs told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley.
B. Jacobs just doesn't know when to quit. Cowboys by 11....

laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game. So glad it's the 5:30
pimp.gif

Mez gonna do work when he get in here.
laugh.gif

C5A5D5A5 wrote:
gmen by 17. Cowboys defense is HIGHLY suspect.

I don't know if they win by 17 but the Cowboys run defense was looking real suspect against Tampa Bay.

I'll take the Giants, their damn D-Line is %#%!+$* ridiculous, that ++$$ is like pick your poison
smh.gif

Our run D was pathetic last game..If they get that together, I feel we can pull it off.

Also..O-Line must give Romo time to make his reads..TALL TASK though..
eek.gif
at the Giants D-Line..

LOL @ saving this.....loser.

Mr. Soft: Cowboys = last place.
Me: Money on that statement?
Mr. Soft :Ehhh, I'll say they'll finish ahead of the ********. Cowboys will def NOT have a better record than the Giants though
Me: So you're scared to put money on the statement you made?
Mr. Soft: Its called talking smack, and you coming out of hiding catching feelings. Imma leave the ******** out of it cause I can never read them.
Me: I understand now. Making statements just for the hell of it and then backing away as soon as money gets involved...
Mr. Soft: Look at the division clown. Giants > Cowboys or ********. I'll even take that bet about the Cowboys finishing last, but its not even because you have 3 chances to win while i have 1. If I lose I'll pay you $10, if I win you pay up $30 (3x).
Me: LOL. You sound like you grew up in the softest part of NY my man. How bout a better bet since you feel you're at a "disadvantage", How about a better deal. Sunday September 20th. First game in Jerryland. ....and I'll even let one of these clowns on this board hold my money since so many dudes on here are so concern about payments. Deal or no deal?
Mr. Soft: LOL @ you thinking it has to do with money, fall back clown.

Which was then followed by.....

ME: No....THIS is soft.

Followed by YOU not responding anymore after you got laughed at.....

sad_clown.jpg

But ANYWAYS....

Giants play offense the way they did last week they won't win, they have to be a little more consistent on their drives esp in the endzone. They will defget points on the board vs the Boys (allowing 400+ yards on Tampa is
sick.gif
).

Giants play D like last week its a wrap though.

Giants by 4 (division game on the road aiin't east).

Originally Posted by S4L3

....as you can see with his last statement ladies and gentlemen, his blood was offically turned to kool-aid. If any other Giants fans that actually grew up in New York city and not Glen Cove want to talk, then let's talk.
Corona, Queens #*%@%.
pimp.gif

Them Boys fans sure like to talk a lot for a team not winning a playoff game in a decade. You probably live nowhere NEAR Texas.

Corona, Queens #*%@%.
"Must be two sides..."

Blupeprint 3, track #5 doesn't apply to you. Sound like you were born and raised in Connecticut. Soft spoken type dude...

Back
Top Bottom