Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk 
eek.gif
I can't even compare him to Larry Bird...the only thing they got in common is their shooting and skin color. Dirk is truly in his own category because the way he gets his offense is different from any forward I've ever seen. I don't even know if he can palm the ball...never seen him do it in game. Just think of how much more unstoppable he'd be if he could palm the ball and throw passes like Webber or Divac out of the high post!

was any defense played at all in this game? thats a high score. i know dirk got 4 blocks.

i can understand people being mad at dirk's 24 free throws but durant and westbroke shot 36 freethrows between each other.

westbroke 3 for 15 with 3 assists.... smh... what is this guy thinking? you aint kd....step the *#*$ back....and do your job...

was any defense played at all in this game? thats a high score. i know dirk got 4 blocks.

i can understand people being mad at dirk's 24 free throws but durant and westbroke shot 36 freethrows between each other.

westbroke 3 for 15 with 3 assists.... smh... what is this guy thinking? you aint kd....step the *#*$ back....and do your job...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

durant and westbrook drove HARD to the rim...dirk was getting touched in the back

Dirk has never gotten this type of favorable treatment ever in the playoffs even though he has played well before. It is suspect.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

durant and westbrook drove HARD to the rim...dirk was getting touched in the back

Dirk has never gotten this type of favorable treatment ever in the playoffs even though he has played well before. It is suspect.

ehhh its whatever. maybe its an iou from the 06 series...

regardless freethrows aint what killed the thunder stephon westbrook did...

scott brooks needs to seriously slap the %%%+ out of westbrook before next game. what a loser...

ehhh its whatever. maybe its an iou from the 06 series...

regardless freethrows aint what killed the thunder stephon westbrook did...

scott brooks needs to seriously slap the %%%+ out of westbrook before next game. what a loser...

Was Westbrook chucking today? No. I understand the Marbury comparisons, but not from Game 1. He just had a bad game.

Was Westbrook chucking today? No. I understand the Marbury comparisons, but not from Game 1. He just had a bad game.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

12 of his 15 shots were within the free throw line

he had 5 misses within 6 feet of the basket

12 of his 15 shots were within the free throw line

he had 5 misses within 6 feet of the basket

Durant was hot but Westbrook decided to not pass him the ball during the end of the first half. Which led to Dallas going on a run to end the half.
Instead of Westbrook taking those shots he should have got Durant the ball. Durant could have easily scored 50-60 points last night had he got more touches.

Durant was hot but Westbrook decided to not pass him the ball during the end of the first half. Which led to Dallas going on a run to end the half.
Instead of Westbrook taking those shots he should have got Durant the ball. Durant could have easily scored 50-60 points last night had he got more touches.

Originally Posted by rjayrolln

dallas fans . thank the refs for game 1

Did you watch the game? Maybe look at the box score before making ridiculous comments?

Originally Posted by rjayrolln

dallas fans . thank the refs for game 1

Did you watch the game? Maybe look at the box score before making ridiculous comments?

Back
Top Bottom