Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

rjayrolln wrote:
dallas fans . thank the refs for game 1

indifferent.gif
 you’re not seriously right? the refs did a good job and didnot show any favoritism towards both teams. if it isn’t one thing its the next.If Dallas wins tomorrow, what is going to be your excuse then the refs again

rjayrolln wrote:
dallas fans . thank the refs for game 1

indifferent.gif
 you’re not seriously right? the refs did a good job and didnot show any favoritism towards both teams. if it isn’t one thing its the next.If Dallas wins tomorrow, what is going to be your excuse then the refs again

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by got shoes

This, JJ aint no 1 on 1 type guy.
he may not be a 1-on-1 player in the NBA, against NBA-caliber players, because he knows his role. 
but he clearly has the skillset to destroy lesser players (you/all of NT) in 1-on-1. dude is a lights out shooter and has a lightning quick crossover.. that he probably wouldn't even use because he'd just hit 11 straight jumpers in your eye

Wow! Seriously took the words right out of my brain. Not a mavs fan not a jj fan but NT is ridiculous if they don't think ANY NBA player ain't sonnin the best player on here straight 21-0 status. Like seriously, jj could take the whole summer off come through to the court you've played at your whole life and embarass you beyond recognition in front of your mom and your cousins.
I've seen guys who are strictly spot up shooters on the d1, d2 levels destroy ordinary dudes like people on this board 1 on 1 looking like Michael Jordan.  Best believe you put Barea against any guy on this board it'll be light work
laugh.gif

Once again people not understanding exactly how good people in the nba really are. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by got shoes

This, JJ aint no 1 on 1 type guy.
he may not be a 1-on-1 player in the NBA, against NBA-caliber players, because he knows his role. 
but he clearly has the skillset to destroy lesser players (you/all of NT) in 1-on-1. dude is a lights out shooter and has a lightning quick crossover.. that he probably wouldn't even use because he'd just hit 11 straight jumpers in your eye

Wow! Seriously took the words right out of my brain. Not a mavs fan not a jj fan but NT is ridiculous if they don't think ANY NBA player ain't sonnin the best player on here straight 21-0 status. Like seriously, jj could take the whole summer off come through to the court you've played at your whole life and embarass you beyond recognition in front of your mom and your cousins.
I've seen guys who are strictly spot up shooters on the d1, d2 levels destroy ordinary dudes like people on this board 1 on 1 looking like Michael Jordan.  Best believe you put Barea against any guy on this board it'll be light work
laugh.gif

Once again people not understanding exactly how good people in the nba really are. 

So no one is going to complain that Durant got multiple trips to the line where is literally didn't get touched.

So no one is going to complain that Durant got multiple trips to the line where is literally didn't get touched.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I don't think that it's a matter of no one providing complaints, as opposed to people feeling that Dirk's may not have been justified. Not my personal opinion at all mind you!
However, I do feel that Durant going to the basket more often then Dirk may have been a more vindicated reason to rationalize why he went to the free throw line that many times to some people! At least that's how I perceived it. Either way it's a lose lose situation and having shot that many FT's in one game from either player is going to raise suspicion time and time again.

I don't think that it's a matter of no one providing complaints, as opposed to people feeling that Dirk's may not have been justified. Not my personal opinion at all mind you!
However, I do feel that Durant going to the basket more often then Dirk may have been a more vindicated reason to rationalize why he went to the free throw line that many times to some people! At least that's how I perceived it. Either way it's a lose lose situation and having shot that many FT's in one game from either player is going to raise suspicion time and time again.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

You can't put two hands in a players back its a foul period. Get mad at the NBA rule book.

And just because Russell Westbrook threw himself at the basket and the closest defender with no real chance of making it doesn't mean a foul deserve to be called.

You can't put two hands in a players back its a foul period. Get mad at the NBA rule book.

And just because Russell Westbrook threw himself at the basket and the closest defender with no real chance of making it doesn't mean a foul deserve to be called.

I thought the game was officiated very evenly. Both teams got the calls they normally get so I don't understand what some people are talking about.

I thought the game was officiated very evenly. Both teams got the calls they normally get so I don't understand what some people are talking about.

laugh.gif
This is why I try to avoid NBA conversation and game/series threads on here...

People just have no damn clue what they're talking about.

laugh.gif
This is why I try to avoid NBA conversation and game/series threads on here...

People just have no damn clue what they're talking about.

Fam, I'm not mad at all
laugh.gif
 .... I was just simply making an observation and for the most part I personally agree with you that the vast majority of those calls were warranted regardless if it's a playoff game or fifth game of an NBA season.

Fam, I'm not mad at all
laugh.gif
 .... I was just simply making an observation and for the most part I personally agree with you that the vast majority of those calls were warranted regardless if it's a playoff game or fifth game of an NBA season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You should snag me one of those shirts,
nerd.gif

I got an extra one from my work if you want it. Check your PM's

Back
Top Bottom